ÅLL ÏS WÊLL ?

Time was flowing just like it was meant to flow . It was becoming hectic for Avni to manage both the things together .

College and work !

Abhay made it difficult for her to work there . He didn't dare to do anything due to neils fear but his stares were enough to make her uncomfortable while it became easier with neils humbleness .

He had even helped her with the hospital bills but Avni being Avni promised to return them to him  .

They had become friends or even more than that . Neil's eyes depicted emotions which were more than friendship while her heart said that they cannot be together because she isn't the one for Neil .

Shweta was returning day after tomorrow , this was somewhat bothering Avni as she had heard  of shweta being a strict and bossy lady .

Avni had dark circles behind her eyes . She used to work in the day as she had vowed to return back the money to Neil and at night she had to complete the notes as she was skipping college due to work .

  _______

Sunday

Morning

Avni was working in the kitchen without any worries as Neil was working in his home office so she didn't had any fear regarding abhay .

  Suddenly her phone started ringing .

It was a call from the hospital .

Hurriedly after wiping her hands in her sky-blue cotton duppata which was paired with sky blue suit and plazzao , she picked up the call and what she heard made her eyes tearing and heartbeat irregular .

Caller : We are really sorry miss Mehta . We couldn't save her . She succumbed to death due to her tumor .

Her world crashed , face became red . She started crying like a maniac . She ran like a mad crying towards Neil's office room .

The door opened with thud and there stood avni . Her hairs disheveled , face red due to crying , hiccuping and sobbing continuously .

This made Neil worried to the core , he quickly got up and hurriedly went to her leaving his conference meeting abruptly .

Neil : Avni ! Kya hua . Why are you crying . Avni speak something , you are scaring me .

He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears gently only to be rendered by new ones .

Avni : Neil please take me to the hospital please . Please Neil jaldi karo .( Sobbing and pleading )

Neil : OK Avni relax , stop crying. Main le ke chalunga tumhe .

He took her to the car while supporting her from her shoulders as she was not in her senses . She was crying and hiccuping excessively .

Later , when they reached the hospital . Avni quickly ran inside as the last blood of her left in this world had also left her now and Neil came to know by the hospital staff about the loss .

He felt bad , very bad . He felt as if a part of him was crying due to avni's pain .

Why !