PAIN

Releasing a heavy sob she threw herself completely over him , hugging him like her life depended on him .
He hugged her and caressing her back to calm her erratic breath .

Avni : No Neil! I don't want to be strong . If this is what a strong person has to go through . Then no I am not strong .

His eyes teared listening to the extent she was broken to . He kept caressing her hairs to make her feel comfortable while she kept hugging him as tight as she could .

Neil: Go change your clothes . Take a shower .

He tried to break the hug but she didn't allowed him to .

Avni : Hold me tight Neil ! Please

He held her more tightly partially pulling her in his lap . She hid her face in the crook of his neck as if hiding from the reality , from the truth of her life , from the recent happenings .

Neil : I definitely cannot understand your pain Avni but I want to share your pain . Share your tears , share your worries . So never think that you are alone . I am there for you .

He placed a promising peck on her hairs . He broke the hug and carressed her face which was red due to crying . He carressed the smudged kohl of her eyes and the corner of her nose which was now red . All the time he was looking deep into her eyes as if drilling into them .

Neil : Come on ! Go take a shower .

Avni : Hmm

She stood up and went towards her cupboard and took out her clothes and advanced towards washroom only to stop and look at him again .

Avni : Neil ! It's late night . You should go to your house .

Neil : Are you sure

She thought for sometime , her eyes twinkled with emotions . She wanted him to stay but couldn't ask him to do so .

Avni : Yes

Neil looked into her hesitant eyes and understood that somewhere she didn't wanted him to go and he himself didn't wanted leave her in this situation and go .

Neil : I will stay .
He said looking into her eyes deep .

She gave a sad smile and left to take shower . The warm water washed away the tiredness , dirt and pollution but couldn't wash her dilemma .
She was wishing all these to be her dream but it was her reality .
A reality with which she had to live now .

She stepped out to see that Neil was lying on the couch with eyes closed.
She concluded that he slept due to tiredness as he was with her all the time like her shadow .

He was the first person apart from her bua to do so much for her . She opened his shoes and socks and laid his legs on the couch making sure he was sleeping comfortably and went to the bed and laid down but couldn't sleep .

She kept staring at the ceiling and waiting for the morning . At last her eyes gave up and she slept .

Morning

Avni closed the shower tap and dried herself with the small towel only to realise that she had her clothes outside . It was nothing new , it was her habit to change in the room but today it was different as Neil was sleeping there .

She peeped through the door and saw him sleeping .

Avni : jldi se jati hu aur le ati hu 

She wrapped the towel around herself .it somehow covered her diginity with her assets trying to jump out of the towel .

She started walking towards the cupboard  with pressed feets to make minimal noise and was searching for her clothes .

Meanwhile , Neil woke up and his eyes directly fell on Avni who was searching for her clothes in her cupboard with one hand clutching the towel preventing it to fall .

Cliffhanger 😝

Bubyyyiiisshhh