HØRRÎBLÊ FÎGHT

Avni was wearing a navy blue lehenga which was given to her by juhi forcefully . Juhi had strictly asked her to wear it telling her that all the people coming there will belong from a very high profile . she headed towards Neil's room to ask him how she is looking as she was quite unsure about the dress because it was very revealing .

But what she saw made her eyes moist , she clutched the edges of her duppata while tears ready to burst out any moment .

She quickly ran towards her room trying to erase the scenario she had witnessed few moments before .

It was of juhi sitting on Neil's lap and tracing his face with her fingers .

She went to her room and threw her bangles on the ground while pulling them harshly from her wrists , few of them hurted her wrist .

-------

The guests had started coming and the khanna mansion was full of hustle and bustle . Avni was nervously standing in a corner . She was uncomfortable in being between so many people that to in the dress she was wearing .

She tried shielding her back with the dupatta and was moving across the ha ll making sure the arrangements were proper else Shweta would sue her .

Neil came downstairs frustrated due to his encounter with juhi . First of all she had barged in his room without permission and above that , she was trying to seduce him .

He went towards the pool area to get some peace . He saw Avni standing there , she was arranging the fairy lights properly . But what he noticed next made him more angry . On the other side of the pool a group of boys were eyeing her , precisely her exposed back and waist .

He went towards her and yanked her towards himself by her arm and dragged her to her room leaving her puzzled . He locked the door and left her .

Neil : What the hell do you think you are wearing ? (Yelling )

Avni : Ye kya tareeka hai Neil !

Neil : Maine kuch pucha tumse

The scene of Neil and juhi again played in her mind . She was angry , hurt and what not .

Avni : I don't think it necessary to answer you .

She yelled back to him and moved past him to open the door. Her arrogant reply made him more angry .
He pinned her to the door pressing himself into her as much as possible .

Neil : If you want to go down then you have to change your dress .

Avni : Tum aise kyu behave kar rahe ho Neil ? Main kuch bhi pehnu , Why do you care ? Main tumse puch ke sab kuch kyu karu ?

Neil : What are you speaking Avni ? Are you even in your senses .

He said gritting his teeth while his hands clutched her bare waist making her gasp inwardly .

Avni : I am speaking truth Neil . Kis haq se tum mere liye cheeze decide kar rahe ho ?

Neil : Don't we share anything Avni ? Don't you feel anything about me ?

He said with hope filled eyes while cupping her cheeks .

" Neil bhai tumhare sath sirf time pass kar rahe hai , College me bhi bohot kiya tha unhone "

Avni : No ! We don't !

She yelled back shattering his hope . He pushed her more to the door leaving no gap in between them . His hands encircled her waist  pulling her more closer to him .

Raatein Dengi Bata
Neendon Mein Teri Hi Baat Hai
Bhoolun Kaise Tujhe
Tu Toh Khayalo Mein Sath Hai

------------

Ab kya hoga age? 😏👀