Don't Dream Higher Than Your Standards

Avni and Neil were sitting on the couch and had just finished their dinners .

Avni : Neil ! Why didn't you allowed me to take my stuff . Ab mere paas rat ko pehen ne ke liye kuch bhi nhi hai .

He was observing her every move , the way she shaped her lips to speak , the irresistible pout she made at the end . He got up from the couch and headed towards his cupboard and took out a t shirt .

Neil : Take ! Wear this .

Avni : Main ye .. ye kaise ! Ye itni choti hai

Listening to her innocent question , he chuckled and went closed to her and whispered in her ears .

Neil : Bol to aise rahi ho jaise maine tumhe waise dekha hi nhi hai !

He uttered shamelessly making her shut her eyes in embarrassment and remember the towel incident. 

Giving her a naughty wink he left while her eyes were still shut and cheeks were tomato red .

________

It was 1:00 am midnight , Avni woke up due to continuous knock on the door .

Avni : Is time ! Neil ke alawa Kaun hoga . Par Neil is time kyu ? Ja ke hi dekhti hu

She stepped out of her warm and comfortable bed and headed towards the door in her messy state . She unlocked it only to see abhay infront , he wasn't able to stand straight . She concluded that he was drunk .

He looked at her from head to toe giving her dirty expressions .she recalled her first day in the house and panicked and tried to close the door but he barged in and pinned her to the wall .

Abhay :   Hmm ! Maine tumhe jab pehli baar dekha tha to socha tha ki tum seedhi ho , innocent ho par tum to bohot tez nikli . Neil bhai ! Ko fasa rahi ho tum to

She pushed him away with anger .

Avni : Ye kya bakwas kiye jaa rahe ho tum

Abhay : Fir se innocent ban ne ki koshish kar rahi ho . Paisa hi chahiye tha to mujhse keh deti

Avni : Just Shut Up!

Abhay : Don't dream higher than your standards. Aur Neil bhai bhi tumhare sath time pass hi kar rahe hai . College me bhi aisa bohot kiya hai unhone .

Putting the last nail in the coffin and breaking her fragile heart completely , abhay left humming his song " ek haseena thi ,ek Deewana tha " (😂😂) .

Avni jumped on the bed and cried her heart out . Somewhere she had a fear of loosing Neil although she knew he wasn't hers .

___________

It was morning and abhay and Neil were working out in the gym in the khanna mansion .

Neil opened the cap of water bottle and was about to drink water but abhay interrupted him .

Abhay : She was looking damn sexy in the t shirt yesterday night .

Abhay said and left leaving Neil in the pool of thoughts . Slowly neil realised that he was talking about Avni .  Before Neil could do anything to smash abhay's head , he was gone .

Neil was hell angry and he proceeded towards his condo where currently she was living in rage .

--------