WHØ ÏS SHÉ ?

Refer to the previous chapter if you have lost the story line.

he calms  her  down and gestures her with his  eyes that to be comfortable  and sit . She settled down as she finds genuineness in his eyes.

He comes towards her and sit on the bed leaving a decent gap in between them .

" First of all I am really sorry on behalf of my idiot brother but trust me I am not like him "

" Tum mere sath safe ho"

She looks into his eyes with innocence and finds his gaze promising and comfortable .

" Par tum ho kaun aur yha kaise ayi ? "

" Meri maa yha cook hai aur  maa ka treatment chal raha hai hospital main to aaj main kaam pe ayi thi aur main bas apna kam kar ke ja hi rhi thi ki ki ......" her throat dried and her eyes watered and she couldn't speak more .

" Relax ! Sab theek hai , ye lo pani piyo " he said forwarding her the glass of water .

She hesitantly took it and gulped it at once .

" Tum madhvi tai ki beti ho ? "

" Haa bhale hi unhone mujhe janm nhi diya par vo mere liye maa se bhi badhkar hai aur mujhe sabko apni beti batati hai , unhone bimari ke halat me bhi yha kaam kiya taki meri college ki fees bhar sake aur aj vo khud zindagi aur maut ke beech lad rhi hai " she expressed while her each word held pain of unshed tears and agony of helplessness .

realising that she is being emotional she wiped her tears and says that she is getting late for her house so she should leave.

" It's 10:00 pm , late night . Let me  drop you . " He offers her with his kind help .

see thinks for some time but then she sighs and decides to give in as the day was already very hectic to her and she cannot take fiasco's anymore.

He parks his car in front of the adresss provided by her and finds that it was a creepy looking chawl  .

" Main chalti hu " she says softly and gets put of the car while he sits and admires her retrieving figure .

While going something clicks her mind and she turns only to find him gazing her intently .

" Thanks a lot sir " she shouts from a distance .

" Call me Neil , warna thank you accept nhi karunga " he shouts back .

She smiles slightly and runs towards her house without replying .

" Are reply to deti joooo "

Alas!

Only the street dogs heard him .