TRØÛBLÊ

After juhi went fuming in anger , Neil grabbed avni's hand and took her to his bedroom . He made her sit on the bed and brought a glass of water for her from the side table . He saw her sniffing and shivering . He sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders protectively .

Neil : Relax! Pani piyo .

He made her drink water while rubbing his back and calming her down .

Avni :Neil ! Maine jaan ke push nahi kiya tha ...

Neil : Avni ! I didn't asked you to explain . I know you.

Avni looked at him innocently and hugged him tightly , hiding her face in the crook of his neck .

Avni : The world treats me like shit Neil . But why do you treat me like I am special? ( She asked still being in the hug)

He broke the hug and looked into her black orbs . He cupped her cheeks and 
and rubbed his thumb over her reddened nose .

Neil : Because you are special! You are that flower of the garden which I want to cherish forever .

He held her bruised wrist and placed feathery kisses on it making her smile dreamily .

Tere liye main jahan se takraunga
Sab kuchh kho ke tujhko hi paaunga
Dil banke main dil dhadkaunga
Main tera ban jaunga

-------------------------

A heated conversation was going on between Prakash and Neil .

Neil  : Dad! Ye aap kya keh rahe hai. Aap ye consignment unhe kaise de sakte hai . I had worked for 6 damn months over it .

Prakash : Yes ! Neil , you are going to be married to juhi now . So, I thought why not become partners .

Neil ( mind ) : This means I have to wait till the time of contract exceeds and they couldn't back off even after I call off this marriage . Such a pain in ass that duck lipped girl is! Aur naam hai juhi !

Neil : Fine ! Dad .

___________

Two days had passed . Juhi lived in the khanna mansion only due to her immense request . She wanted to spend more and more time with neil. But Neil used to go to office before she woke up and came home after she slept. 

It was a grand party with traditional theme the following day on the occasion of prakash and shweta's wedding anniversary . Juhi was in her room trying dresses while all the dresses sprawled over her bed .
She had finally found a dress for her and now had given the work of organising the dresses back to the cupboard to Avni.

Avni was doing her work silently when juhi picked up a navy blue lehenga which was too much revealing and moved towards Avni .

Juhi : Avni ! Ye tumhare liye. Kal party me pehen lena .Vha bohot high profiled log ayenge ok ?

Avni : ok ( hesitantly)

Juhi ( mind ): Ab ayega maza .

Juhi knew that avni will feel uncomfortable in that dress and that is what she wanted .

_________

Ab kya hone wala hai guys ? 😈

Teaser ane wala hai

Thanks for showering so much love on previous chapter .

🖤🖤🖤🖤