ALLURED BY THE ENCHANTRESS

Neil's pov

It was another tiring day in the office but being a workaholic it rarely matters . I was habitual to the heavy work load , perks of
being the CEO of Khanna Industries .

As I Surpassed Abhay 's room , some muffled voices which seemed more like sobs or screams hit my ears .

Agggh

This boy!
He must have brought some random girl from the club and now he is making out with her .

All because mom and dad have decided to pay a visit to bebe in new York .

And this brat !
Is taking advantage out of the situation .

He is younger than me but has reached a sensible age to show some maturity .
I am 26 while Abhay is 24 .

Adults !
Aren't We ?

I shrugged off the voices coming from his room , but a part of my heart was guiding me check what's the matter while brain was warning about the awkwardness that could be generated .

Shrugging away the thoughts about the consequences and listening to my heart which I do not do often  , I
barged into his room only to let out a  huge gasp after registering the scene inside .

My blood boiled , a rush of adrenaline made my heart beat rise .

This brat !
I could not take his immaturity anymore .

I immediately rushed towards the bed , clutched his arm with which he was holding the girl's hand rather forcefully caging her hand and pushed him such that he fell on his face .

This idiot deserves it mahn !

My heart wrenched looking at the beauty lying in front of me .
She was sniffling like a child , her eyes held fear and she was rubbing her neck and the region above her chest vigorously where this bastard was grazing his mouth sometimes back .

Stopping her work , she looked at me with the innocent orbs of hers .
I lifted my hands in the air to wipe her tears but she jerked my hands and started shifting backwards only to hit her head on the headboard of the bed .

She is nuts!

" Dur rho ... Dur " she yelled still sniffling and looking here and there for something . That's when I saw her dupatta lying on the floor .

I picked it up and wrapped it around chest and made her stand assuring her with my eyes that

I WON'T HURT HER ..

And the next moment she blacked out and fainted in my arms .

Heya ppl !

Sorry for the late update .

It's just THERMODYNAMICS SUCKS !!!

Target : 100 Votes.

Devil I am 😁🙄😈

🖤🖤