Join the fun

(A/n there's only a couple chapters left for this book,Warning violence)

"Neh why you looks so depressed?" I question poking the freckled males cheeks before pulling them out as he whines "Stawp it!" as Marco watches from the side laughing at the young raven haired boys discontent. Ace fiddles with the edge of his red jacket nervously as I have a sneaking suspicion Ace is hiding something important from me damn Thatch for making me promise not to go against their choices.

"_____ I was thinking ever since I took over to lead that outside of the city there's a lot of places to see right?" Ace questions giving me his trademark goofy grin his eyes sparkling with the thought of adventure. "That's right there are many lands and places to see outside of both the Grand Line and New World you want to see it don't you?" I whisper sadly as Ace nods looking at the sky from the deck of the Moby Dick as he raises a hand toward the sky saying "we'll travel and see everything than come back once the journeys done" smiling I close my eyes remembering when I head Shanks say the same exact thing to adventure and that he'd come back.

"If you really wish to see the world I can't stop you from chasing a dream,just make sure not to forget to come home sometime" I chuckle as Marco walks over sitting down slinging his left arm around my shoulder as I smile saying "Birdy you have had this dream for a long time thanks for staying behind for me but now you can fly free" Marco frowns pinching my nose saying "Idiot I would ask you to come with but I know your hearts set on going your own path" shaking my head at Marco's response Ace snickers behind Marco's back.

"So the whitebeard pirates are going to try and claim the world" I state giving a slanted look at Ace who nods his head as I snicker saying "Just wait a couple years and there will be Supernovas hot on your tail for the title king of the pirates" Ace rubs the back of his neck he proabaly doesn't yet know what he'll do when he has to face Luffy and the others on the sea. "We'll deal with it when we get there" Ace mumbles puffing his cheeks out as Marco taps his head saying "If we get there remember anything can happen out there" Marco's words are true the safety of the New World won't be there meaning anyone could hunt them down since they weren't in their territory anymore.

"Hey ______ i'm going to ask you a favor one last time" Marco speaks up as I nod listening standing Marco extends his hand saying "Promise you'll watch out for our territory while we're gone" smirking I grab his hand as the pact is made. "You really think i'd let anyone dare THINK they can touch the whitebeards claimed territory with me around?" Marco and I burst into chuckles while Ace pipes up "We still have a while to prepare before leaving a couple days so let's enjoy our time until then" I nod wanting to make the most of what little time we have.

"Hey _____ look what I found!" Thatch calls running over as I turn eyebrow raised in question before eyes widening as I feel my eyes sparkle as Ace and Marco pout having my attention turn away from them. "It's amazing isn't it" Thatch comments looking down at the peacock in his arms it's tail fanned out like a flowing cascade of emerald green and crystal blue hues. My eyes marveled at the rare exotic bird who's doe like eyes brimming with a hidden intelligence seems to call to me.

"Izo and I found it taking a nap on a bench in the park" Thatch says as I feel confusion fill my mind a peacock at the park? Ace and Marco must have been thinking the same thing as with a whirlwind of air i'm shoved to the ground arms wrapped around my waist and hands shielding my head from impact as the spear imbeds deep into the ground inches from our heads.

"Are you alright ____?" the concerned voice of Thatch whispers from above as I gaze into his warm eyes which shined with purpose as he quickly moves standing and drawing his blades as dark swirls of mist emit from his body the Yami Yami no Mi the devil fruit once belonging to Blackbeard now wielded by its rightful owner. "Come on out" Thatch calls as I carefully move onto my knees hands in front touching the ground as fur ripples forth as my leopard eyes pierce through into the eyes of a familiar male.