Stay a while please

Law didn't know what to do Rocinante had fallen ill with a mysterious disease Law had searched through all his medical books for something that might help but couldn't find anything except one article. "Hanahaki disease a painful, slow disease that often develops over months, if not years, and begins with coughing up a few petals, and grows in intensity and pain until the victim is coughing up entire flowers, at which point the disease has reached its final stages. If not treated, the disease is fatal" Law reads out loud before closing his eyes a tear falling if it's true Rocinante could lose all emotion toward the object of his affection or die if not treated.

"He wouldn't want the surgery but I don't know who he has love for" Law whispers looking at the blonde male laying on the medical chair eyes closed his white shirt has small stains from blood and discarded flower petals of light red,pink and blue sit on the tray along with his medical supplies his condition had gotten pretty bad. At first when Law returned it was just fits of coughing or headaches but soon Bepo noticed Rocinante stumbling without cause more often till one day Bart was going to ask Rocinante what to make for dinner when he found Rocinante coughing up petals on his bed hunched over.

"I don't know how long he has left to live at this rate he's coughing up probably a fourth of a flower every 3 hours" Law rambles when the door to the operating room opens as _____ strides over looking concerned. "Law is it severe?" I ask as Law shrugs not knowing his eyes are dropping from lack of sleep this is really taking a toll on him both physchially and mentally.

"Drake,Hawkins you can come in but be quiet" ____ calls as the two teens walk in Hawkins observes Rocinante who's eyes are closed as he's resting while Drake observes the flower petals they appear to be a mixture of not only Cherry blossoms but lily and rose petals too. "Rocinante wouldn't want to have surgery done in this case I don't know what to do since we don't know who his love is for" Law mumbles as Hawkins grabs his cards shuffling them saying "I know another way" Law turns to Hawkins listening as Drake grabs his wrist saying "Hawkins no we can't resort to black magic!" Law mulls over the posibility it's true any natural causes lead to death or loss of emotion.

"Yes it will work but not forever only temporary enough time for Law to find out who Rocinante loves and fix this" Hawkins protests as ______ sets her hand on Drake's shoulder saying "We should leave this up to Law and Rocinante" Drake frowns all magic comes at a price with consequences but he won't go against their will to save Rocinante.

"This is a potion that turned Luffy and Ace to cats before however this one is altered to temporary keep your bodies in a state of health before the disease hit Rocinante it only lasts 8 hours though" Hawkins explains a gold and silver mixture as Law takes it opening the top _____ question one last time "are you sure this is what you want to do?" Law looks at the vial than at Rocinante before nodding as he drinks half before helping Rocinante drink the rest.

Law feels the effect immediatley as something inside him twists and shifts almost like ripping and reconnecting he hears _____ coo when he looks up Drake moves taking out his rapier using the head light to reflect their image both Rocinante and Law had a pair of cat ears and a tail the after effect of their body being set back to a previous state. "We'll leave you two it's up to you now" Hawkins tells Law as _____ hugs the teen saying "I'm sure you'll save Rocinante just be careful" Law nods hugging _____ inhaling the comforting scent of fresh snow and mint he chuckles saying "didn't know cats had such great senses" _____ chuckles yes being a Zoan had it's benefits and downsides.

Law watches the three leave the room just as Rocinante lurches up coughing thankfully no petals but blood did get thrown up as Law moves grabbing a towel and cup of water as Rocinante cleans himself mumbling "How long was I out?" Law thinks before saying "Only a hour or two" Rocinante nods. Sitting up the blonde male pauses as he touches his head before shrieking as Law tries to clam him down "W-what is happening why do I have ears on top of my head!" Rocinante panicks as he notices Law also has a pair but their black and soft looking.