Kitty Pawblem

"How on earth did you even?" I groan it's currently 9:00 am and Sunday waking up to meowing cats I crawled out of bed to be met with Ace and Luffy who are now kitty cats. "It is bizarre" Shanks replies through the phone as I nod my head while petting Ace's furry head as he meows thankfully being a cat Zoan I can understand his animal gibberish.

"This is so cool Luffy we're cats but wait how did we become cats?" Ace tits his head before turning to Luffy who's chasing his tail around as it wags ferociously back and forth so fast I think it might fall off. "Ace look I'm chasing my tail it's so fun oh can we eat I'm hungry _____ FEED ME!" Luffy meows jumping up and down kitty claws latching onto my skin as I hiss leopard fur growing out as I gently pry the young cats claws out of my fur geez I think he needs his claws trimmed.

"_____ is something wrong what- oh that happened" Hawkins mumbles walking into the room with a sleepy yawning Drake trotting on dinosaur claws behind rubbing his eyes he yawns saying "What did Luffy do this time?" looking at the smaller kitty Luffy buries his head in his paw saying "I may have accidentally dropped some strange syrup into Ace and I's dinner last night" Ace glares saying "Syrup what do you mean syrup?" Luffy flinches as Ace apologizes trying to soothe his little brother.

"Uhm at the festival I bought some cool stuff from this shop the fancy bottle of syrup came from there I was admiring it's color last night when I dropped it and it broke on top of our food" Luffy explains as Ace face palms which is hilarious watching a cat smack itself in the head with a paw. "Luffy that store you went to was a magic shop!" Hawkins yells vehemently eyes narrowed before he mumbles curses as Drake asks "How did he even find such a shop?" Hawkins stiffens saying "my parents didn't approve of buying me magical related stuff so there are black markets and illegal trading shops" I look disapprovingly at Luffy who whines.

"How was I supposed to know it was a bad shop?" Luffy defends as Hawkins asks "Did it have a black roof and curtained windows as well as multiple random odd and end objects scattered on dusty shelves?" Drake and I both stare at him at the oddly specific description he gave but he only focused on Luffy's response as he nodded.

"You probably went to Raza he's known for selling magical items to idiots or superstitious people" Hawkins informs before turning to me saying "Grab them we'll go see if he has a cure" I nod picking the two cats up in my paws carefully as Drake calls "I'll stay here and guard the daycare in case someone comes" I nod moving to follow Hawkins out the door through the winding streets.

The farther we got from the daycare the more twists and turns we took till the alleyway became darker and darker yet still darker until we reach a old looking shop. 'Mystical items sold here' was a note outside the door as Hawkins abruptly kicks the door open saying "Raza get out here now!" there is crashing heard before hurried footsteps as a old scrawny male with grey and white hair with glasses arrives at the counter spotting Hawkins he pales further than his already leathery white skin.

"A-ah Ha-Hawkins wh-what are you doing here?" the merchant stutters trembling in fear as Hawkins glares pointing at the two cats in my arms saying "potion, cats,fix now!" the man looks nervously as Hawkins eyes narrow as the temperature in the room drops from the tension as the merchant confesses "I don't have an antidote but it should wear off in a couple hours!" Hawkins marches up grabbing the mans collar before pulling him down to his height saying "It better or else you and your shop will become a magic trick and disappear permenatnely got that?" the man nods fearfully as Hawkins releases him.

"That was a waste of time let's go _____ there's one more place we can try" Hawkins whispers as I nod giving a scathing look at the merchant over my shoulder the leopard gleam adding to my intimidation factor as I trot after the blonde boy as Ace and Luffy bombard him with questions. "All you need to know was I have dealt with the underground more than I'd like to admit" Hawkins snaps as I pet the boys furry heads in comfort while Hawkins sighs just like me he was not in the mood to deal with this today.