Supernova and models

Waking up to someone shaking me I open my eyes spotting Drake and Law while Hawkins stands near the door I blink looking at the clock "CRAP it's almost noon!" I rub my messy hair while the three boys give dissapointed looks as I sigh rubbing my face changing into a loose blue T shirt and black pants,heading downstairs not even reaching the bottom three more boys tackle me "Hey Ace,Sabo and you too Luffy" the three giggle hugging me as I turn to the living room where 8 pairs of eyes watch me.

"Okay so I have Zoro,Luffy,Ace,Sabo,Law,Kid,Drake,Hawkins,Bonney,Killer,Apoo,Urogue, and Bege?" I list off each kid nodding their respective name called as I sigh they are all 8 year old besides Luffy being 7 and Ace and Sabo who are 10.Deciding they might be hungry I grab the large platter of salad sandwhich rolls and some riceballs since I read in Law's profile how he hated bread setting the platter down the kids especially Luffy and Bonney scarf down their food along with Ace while the others take a calmer approach to eating Law looks grateful as I hand him the riceballs as he whispers "You remembered" just barely for my ears to hear.

Watching I see Urogue floating his wings flapping while Apoo cheers humming a tune to himself while Kid hangs out with Killer the two seem close while Bege watches the others while Bonney and Luffy fight over food. Suddenly a tug on the back of my shirt I spot Ace looking a little out of it "Ace what's wrong?" I ask crouching down as I offer him a hug as he accepts it gladly.

"You won't get tired of us will you?" Ace asks scared as I hum a soft tune as he looks into my (Eye/Color) orbs as I say sternly "Don't ever think I will stop doing my job because I get tired or bored you guys are a light in my life" I hear sniffles seeing the other kids I have watched running and giving me a group hug I laugh as i'm dog piled by a mass of limbs and kids.

After the pile and I can move again and the sniffles and tears stop the new kids move forward shyly, "____ this is Killer he's shy but he's my best friend!" Kid says as Killer a boy with blonde curly yet spiky hair covering his eyes walks slowly over as I place my hand gently on his head saying "It's lovely to meet you killer!" he turns his head up as I catch a glimpse of blue orbs cute.

"____ you'll take care of us right,no matter what happens?" Killer asks as I nod hugging the boy who smiles wrapping his arms around my waist as Kid looks happy that Killer is content with my presence. "Exscuse me miss but do you have any more food?" Bonney asks stomach growling as I blink before nodding as I head to the kitchen Luffy accompanying as I grab out some pop tarts from the pantry letting the kids chow down as Bege,Apoo and Urogue enter asking me "Can we use the wii?" I nod as they grin before rushing off to go play.

Looking at the clock it's nearly time for the modeling auditions I groan before heading to the phone looking at the bulletein thinking about who to call to watch over the kids who wouldn't terrify or intimidate them. Knowing most of them I sigh knowing they aren't the best to be handling kids with anyways,looking again I stop at Kuma he's kinda intimidating but would be able to take care of them. Dialing his number it ringso nce before it's picked up and a soft voice is heard "Hello do you need help?" I smile saying "Kuma my name is ____ i'm watching out for the daycare while Sengoku is on vacation" I hear Kuma hum in acknowledgement.

I continue to explain how I need to go to a audition today and that the kids need to be watched "Okay i'll be over in ten minutes though I suggest taking a few with you"Kuma replies, I blink I didn't think of that "Okay I will thanks Kuma" he hums as I hang up before entering hte living room where the kids are all settled in. "Hey guys I have a modeling audition coming up,Kuma will be coming to watch you but he said I should take some of you with me!" they all snap their heads to me hearing that.

"Oh can I come!" they all shout in unison I sweat drop as the kids all push trying to get closer as I think before saying "I already decided who i'm taking" the kids calm down as I say "Killer,Sabo,Law and Zoro" the four who I named smile while the others look sad as I feel guilty saying "I feel bad that I can't take all of you but i'll let Kuma know you can get treats from the new candy store opening up, i'll meet you guys after the audition!" the rest beam happy to know I didn't leave them out.