*SPECIAL!*

(A?N BE LUCKY I HAVE MOTIVATION OF SO MANY LIKES AND PEOPLE ENJOYING THIS BOOK despite the long break since the last update gomen so here have a special story!)

"Oi girly can you lend us a hand over here" the annoyed tone of Doffy can be heard as he glares at the burning food on the grill as Moriah laughs at the failure of a warlord. 

"Alright stand back" I reply grinning as I feel the shift as my fur grows I take a deep breath from my gut as I exhale sheer cold wind exterminating the fire as Doffy nods his head still depressed inside from his thirteenth failed attempt.

"ZORO!" Nami yells clima tact hitting the mosshead over the head as he growls "damn witch what the hell was that for!" Nami glares pointing at the lawn chair she was sitting under near robin the beri and money she was counting soaked from the water gun Zoro fired at Usopp who dodged causing the water to drench Nami's money.

"Mosshead be careful why don't you!" Perona nags hands on her hips her gothic swimsuit had ruffles in pink against the black top and bottom. "I must say I didn't expect them to be like this" Pudding offhandedly insults as Smoothie nods in agreement.

"Mugiwara" Katakuri mumbles watching the strawhat boy chasing chopper and usopp with a water gun as Sanji and Zeff take over preparing the food as Hancock kicks Doffy in the back after he tried to start once again.

"It's lively but where's the booze!" Shanks wails him and his gang all whining and complaining as Garp and Sengoku looked seconds away from sending the red hair gang into the ocean for a swim which would be executed with raw force.

"Stay away from the deep water make sure you can touch the bottom if you do go in the water!" Hina reminds Smoker who grumbles moving to sit knee deep in the water as Tashigi builds a sand castle with Rebecca and Drake's assistance.

Several umbrellas and chairs were set up along the beach for the large gathering of people I have to say I was surprised when Shanks showed up at my door saying to grab my things in 10 minutes or else i'd be left behind.

Hawkins and Mihawk weren't even under an umbrella but a gosh dang tent with blankets covering the sand and a backdrop. 'They don't get too much sun do they?' I think to myself as I walk around instead of a bikini I choose to wore some swim shorts and a shirt feeling more comfortable and besides I was on lifeguard duty.

"Disgusting men" Hancock growls kicking another sleazy gang member who dared to approach her as she does a hair flip spotting me she asks "how do you put up with them?" I shrug saying "I don't I just don't know how to respond" Hancock tilts her head confused before shaking her head and moving to watch Luffy or to beat up Bartolomeo for gawking at him.

"____________!" the voice of Ace calls out the young teen jumps on my back as I hit the sand as I groan before spitting sand out of my mouth as I glare sideways at the boy. "Oops sorry ____" Ace apologises I sigh can't stay mad at him for long sitting up I dust myself trying to get the sand out when I turn to Ace I see he's fallen asleep.

"ACCCCCCE!" the cheerful voice of Yamato shouts as the young warrior barrels into the sleeping boy as now he gets to eat sand. "Guraguragura" Whitebeard laughs watching the two as Kaido looks indifferent but a glare from me has him looking somewhat interested in his own child's affair same goes for Big Mom who's eating an endless supply of sweets.

 "Guraguragura" Whitebeard laughs watching the two as Kaido looks indifferent but a glare from me has him looking somewhat interested in his own child's affair same goes for Big Mom who's eating an endless supply of sweets