LOVE ERROR

KIMI's POV

I woke up with a terrible headache. My whole body was sore. I barely opened my eyes and stretched myself in the bed. Putting down my hands, I touch something warm. I turn on my left side and see a broad naked male back. I move closer to him and press myself against his body. Taking a deep breath, I smell his cologne. Brushing his arms slightly with my fingers, he moves a little under the touch of my cold fingertips and he groans a little bit. He moves and then turns around to face me. We were both tired so I had my eyes closed. I could hear him smirk so I smiled too. It was our first normal night together which made me really happy. I started to like IM and we had so many things in common. Well at least in the hacking area. I liked hanging around with him. But then I heard his raspy voice and it hit me. I open my eyes in shock to look at the person next to me. It was Jackson. I quickly sit up on the bed trying to cover myself with the blanket but my whole body was aching from the party, I had to lay down again. Jackson groans again and puts his arm over my stomach, caressing it. Then he gets up too, supporting his body on his arms and elbows, looking at me. He brushes his hair and stands up from the bed, walking to the bathroom. I pretended to be asleep while he takes a phone call.

Jackson: Hey, it's me. Tell the boss I have some news for him.

Kimi: Jackson, are you okay?

I asked him, yelling from the bed but he didn't answer. I listen to his conversation more and more. It sounded like a mafia business call so I thought it's related to The Clan but then the conversation got weirder. I get closer and try to listen.

Jackson: I think the rumors are true. They were drinking yesterday, even bought a turtle and named it after him. What should I do next boss?

When Jackson ended his call I quickly ran back to bed and pretended to be asleep again. I turned my back to the direction of the bathroom, waiting for Jackson to go back to bed. I planned on pretending to wake up and get out as Jackson was getting closer to me, kissing my shoulder, but the plan fell through as I heard the door open and a familiar voice yelled at us.

IM: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Kimi: I – I can explain.

IM: Yeah? No thanks. I knew why I hated you in the first place.

Jackson: You guys are like a couple now or what? Sorry then. Ahaha.

I tried to pick some clothes from the ground and run after IM who stormed out of my room. How could I blame him though? I managed to put on some T-shirt and shorts. Turning around, I see Jackson smirking and leaning against the bed while his body is only half-covered with bedsheets. The first time, I was stupid and I even dragged Lexi with me. But falling for him second time?! I heard Jackson laughing while I run after IM. I catch up with him in the hallway. He was close to the staircase. I wanted to stop him so I grabbed his arm. He shook it off, making me lost my balance. I could see how the stairs were getting closer to my face but then it stopped. I look behind me and see IM holding my arm, preventing me from falling down the stairs.

IM: At least watch where are you going!

Kimi: I am sorry. I didn't mean to.

Wonho: Hey guys. What are you doing here?

IM: Nothing.

Wonho was walking up the stairs with a try in his hands. It had a big plate full of toasts, bacon, cheese and tomatoes, with two cups of coffee. He stopped and looked at us. IM pulled me up on the stairs and then let go of my hand, going down the stairs with his hands in the pockets on his grey hoodie. I had tears in my eyes. Wonho saw it and wanted to ask what's going on but then Lexi walked out of her room dressed only in a big white T-shirt. I dried my tears and gave Wonho a fake smile. He continued in his way. Walking up the stairs he meets with Lexi and gives her a light kiss on the lips. Then they walk together into Lexi's room. I walk downstairs and look for IM but I couldn't find him. He probably went to his room. I walk to the second floor and knock on his door. There is quiet and no response until Kihyun walks out of his room and comes to me, telling me to get to the meeting in the library.