FIGHTING FOR LOVE pt.3

WONHO's POV

After I've lost my fight with Shownu on purpose, I pretended to be knocked out. They dragged me into a bright room and tossed me down. I expected to hit the hard ground but instead, I fall on something soft. I slightly open my eyes to look where I am and I got totally shocked. I was lying on the top of a few other guys that were with us in the locker room. They weren't moving, they were hardly even breathing. Others were dragged behind the plastic sheets. I stand up to get a better look. They were people dressed in aprons, cutting other fighters on the table. They looked more like butchers then doctors. At first, I thought they are trying to help them but one of the guys started gutting the body on his table, taking out his liver, kidneys and other organs, putting them in a cooler and then other guy coming to pick them up. A black market with human organs? This is too serious. We should get out and make a plan with the whole clan. I stumble on my way out, trying not to step on bodies. I was almost at the door when two guys came, blocking my way. Even though I was injured, I picked up a fight with them. One of the guys knock me down on my knees and the other one put a wire around my neck, pulling back. I gasped for air, tapping his arms when suddenly his grip loosened and I could break out. One of the injured fighters regained his consciousness and took out the guy. I support myself on the ground with one hand and then kick the other guy in his head. He falls down, I take his head and twist it. I look at the fighter, who fell down on his one knee and was catching for breath. I undress the two guys and drag them on the pile of others. I check for other survivors but unfortunately, everyone was dead. I run back to the fighter and help him to get on his feet. We run out of the butcher room and search for an exit. We reached the main door but I stopped.

Wonho: Go ahead. I still have friends here, I need to help them.

Fighter: Don't be stupid. If they are alive they will get out on their own. They are probably dead by now anyway.

I didn't want those words to get to me, but at the thought of losing Shownu and Lexi, my knees almost didn't hold. The fighter leaves me there and goes to the door. I look once again in his direction before I go back down to the arena. When he left and the door was closing, I saw a girl in a dress and a big guy getting into our cars. I guess they made it out. I walk back up on the stairs and run out. I saw Shownu holding Lexi and she was fighting to get out from his grip. Then she saw me and she ran to me. I was glad that she is safe, everything else didn't matter. The injuries finally got to me and I couldn't walk properly anymore. Lexi runs to me and catches me, supporting me while walking and getting me into the car.

We drove home and everyone was half dead, beaten up and tired as hell. We climb up the stairs and get to our room. Lexi drops on Shownu's bed, me and Shownu we sit down on mine. We sit there for a while and I watch Lexi sleep peacefully. She looked so beautiful and then it finally hit me. I do really like her, huh. I look at Shownu who is nudging me with his shoulder and I decide to tell him, how I feel. He is the closest member from The Clan to me, so I want him to know before telling everyone. First, I need to make sure, what my feelings are.

~ MISSION DAY 3 ~

Shownu and Wonho woke up in the afternoon, it could be around 3 pm already. Shownu was the first one the get a shower. When he was done, he left the bathroom brushing his wet hair with a towel, telling Wonho he can go now. Wonho was lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. When he heard Shownu calling him, he snapped back to reality and sat up. He put his arms on his knees and sat down for a minute before getting off the bed. He walked to the bathroom. Turning the water on, he puts his head under the flow and supports himself with one hand on the wall. Blood staining the water on his body, falling down his chest and his back. He stands a few minutes under the cold water and then he brushes his hair to the back, letting the water to fall on his face.

Lexi got dressed in new clothes, just black jeans and baggy black t-shirt tugged in her pants. She walks up on the stairs meeting Shownu who was going down. They both stop in the middle of the staircase and Lexi ask where Wonho is. Shownu smirks and tells her that he is up in their room. Lexi starts to walk fast on the stairs again, a first aid kit in her hand. Shownu stares at her as he goes up and smiles. Then he turns around and walks down to the kitchen. Lexi gets into their room and opens the door but Wonho wasn't there. She checks the room and saw a dor to the bathroom slightly opened. She decides to go inside but when she gets in, she immediately turns around. As she walked through the door, she saw a naked Wonho in the shower.

Lexi: Sorry. I didn't mean to. I couldn't find you and I didn't hear the water running, so I didn't know you were in the shower.

Wonho: It's okay. What do you need?

Lexi: Ehmm...I...hmmm...I....

Wonho: Yeah?

Lexi: I brought a first aid kit to patch up your injuries. Shownu got out scratched a little bit, but you must have bled a lot from the bullet injury, so...I will wait for you outside.

Any other time, Lexi wouldn't bother if she saw a naked man or not. She didn't look at guys that way and sure hell she wasn't planning on getting someone. But after they got through that hell yesterday, Lexi couldn't help to see Wonho as a man and not just as random guy dude. Her heart beating fast, she sits down on Wonho's bed, putting the kit next to her. Still a little bit tired from yesterday, she lays down on the bed, closing her eyes she slowly shifts to sleep. After a few minutes, she feels a warm touch on her face and then on the shoulder which made her wake up. She opens her eyes and sees Wonho sitting right next to her, looking at her with a warm smile. Lexi sits up and brushes her hair to the back, looking around to see what time is it. Wonho reassures her, that she hasn't slept that much. Wonho's hair still wet from the shower, he brushes them with a towel, when Lexi opens up the kit and starts taking out the bandages and antiseptic spray. She takes care of Wonho injuries while he looks at her. Lexi could feel his gaze on her, heart started beating faster. Accidentally she pressed Wonho's would too much, making him hiss. He grabs her hand to go gently but she pulls it back and stands up from the bed. Lexi packs up the kit and then leaves the room, Wonho sitting alone on his bed, watching as she leaves and disappears in the door.

After they all got cleaned up, they met together to discuss what they have found. Wonho tells them about the organ market and what the fights are really for. Lexi takes out the addresses she took from the van and they check them out. They find out that those places belong to rich old dudes who are famous in the mafia circles for supporting all sorts of illegal activities – the worst ones.

Lexi: I guess that besides marketing with human organs they sell girls as toys as well, making more profit.

Wonho: This is really serious. We need to take this to the HQ and tell Hyungwon. If we didn't know better, we could have ended up being their profit too.

Shownu: The main question is though: Who are these guys. I met probably with their boss, they tried to recruit me but I declined. If I knew this, I would take the position and make myself an undercover. Shit.

Wonho: Don't worry about it. We will come up with something.

After they discussed their job, Minhyuk and IM joined them in the living room. They started to talk about what they found out, all agreeing that they should see Hyungwon and Kihyun about this problem. Later they are joined by Jooheon and Kimi.

"So how was your mission?"