YOUNG LOVE

IM's POV

After I saw Jooheon and Minyhuk walking up the stairs with bags in their hands, I figured out what was going on.

IM: „What are you guys doing here?"

Minhyuk: Oh hey, IM, are you moving too?

IM: What do you mean „moving"?

Jooheon: For the work of course. We should be close to each other so that we don't lose our precious time.

Jooheon said as he winked at me and put his arm around Kimi's shoulder. I got so angry that they didn't consult this with me beforehand.

IM: No, I am not. I just came for my stuff.

Minhyuk: Oh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , so you already have some „stuff" here.

IM: I forgot my phone and glasses here that first night we spent here. Well, more likely I didn't have any chance to get them with me because someone decided to literally kick me out of the room.

I looked at Kimi but she wasn't paying any attention to me and instead was playing a game on her phone.

Kimi: YAS! Got you. .. wait what? What are you guys talking about?

Minhyuk and Jooheon just shrugged their shoulders, turned around and continued to walk with Kimi upstairs. I slowly walked behind them, I don't even know why. We arrived on the 3rd floor when Kimi stopped and opened a door. It was a room opposite to Kimi's room. Jooheon and Minhyuk put their bags down and sat on the beds.

Minhyuk: Ummm...nice bed. I can imagine doing many different things in it, but this color of the room is kinda...

That is when I looked around and realized the whole room was pink.

Jooheon: We're definitely gonna have to do some changes around here!

Kimi: Nooo~.

She said in a pout as she hugged Jooheon and leaned on him. I scoffed and adverted my gaze from that whole scene.

IM: Can I go to your room to get my things?

After Kimi said yes I turned around and left the room to pick up my things and leave as fast as possible. I opened the door to her room when I heard laughs coming from another room. I rolled my eyes and entered her room. I didn't want to look around much, it was a girl's room so I didn't want to snoop. I just walked right to the bed and the nightstand to get my glasses. I picked them up and put them on. Finally, I could see properly. I turned around and was on my way out when something caught my attention. I turned back and then I looked around. As expected her room was all pink, but that's all. The weird thing though was that there was nothing. By nothing I mean, there were no gadgets or computers or any IT stuff. Just to think of it...I don't remember seeing any stuff around the house when we were here before. Where does she work? I started to look around when I got surprised by a sudden noise.

Minhyuk: Tsk, tsk, tsk...you pervert. Are you looking for some „interesting" stuff?

I turned around to look at him but I gave him no answer. Instead, I just walked out of the room, hitting his shoulder on my way out. I heard him laugh but I paid no attention to him whatsoever. I just wanted to get out. I found my phone so I went down to leave the house. For the last time, I turned around but there was no one. You could only hear a loud laugh coming from the upstairs. I opened the main door and tried to leave but I bumped into something hard. I turned my head to see what it was. Shownu?

I sighed and rolled my eyes, then I just walked by and left. Are you kidding me, why is he here too?

THE MORNING MEETING – BEFORE THE „ARE YOU MOVING TOO"

Everyone was sitting in the meeting room after Jooheon, Minhyuk and girls arrived late. Hyungwon cleared his throat and everyone paid attention to him. Hyungwon leaned back in his seat and crossed his hands, turning his eyes and head slightly to Kihyun's side. After that Kihyun stood up and turned on the presentation.

Kihyun: This is Jungwon & Hyunsoo law firm. The first team will consist of Jooheon, Minhyuk, Changkyun and Kimi. We need the four of you to go undercover into the firm and submit fake death documents of Hyungwon.

Everyone screamed 'WHAT' in surprise but after an explanation everything was clear.

Hyungwon: There are also some ongoing underground fights so I need you to check that out for me too. Shownu and Lexi, you should take that job. Wonho you can join them too if you want, if you think you can handle it with that injury.

After the meeting ended everyone went to do their things.

Minhyuk: Hmm. But we should be close to be able to discuss things, don't you think?

Jooheon: Yeah. So what do we do?

Minhyuk: Should we move to our new wife's house?

Kimi: You have a wife?

Minhyuk: That depends.

Kimi: On what?

Minhyuk: Will you marry me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jooheon choked on his saliva but after that, he smacked Minhyuk's back and laughed with him too. The three of them went together to pack stuff for moving. Meanwhile, Shownu and Lexi went to work out to the gym. Thick air, sweaty bodies, and heavy breaths..this was the atmosphere of the gym. Shownu was working on his chest muscles while Lexi was beating the sh*t out of the boxing bag.

Lexi: *phew* That was a nice workout. But I still lack in impact. I should work on my arms and also on my diet.

The word 'diet' being said by Lexi but in the back you could hear the noises coming from eating a bag of chips. Lexi and Shownu turned around to see Kimi sitting there and watching while eating chips.

Shownu: I can help you with that you don't need to diet. I think you look great.

Kimi: You too! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shownu: But won't it be too tiresome to travel for so long and then work out?

Kimi: Then move to our house. Jooheon and Minhyuk are coming too.

Lexi: What? When?

Kimi: Today. They are packing their stuff and then we go home.

Shownu: That's a good idea. Well of course, if you don't mind.

Lexi didn't even think about it and just said YES. It was kinda weird to live with someone else, other than just Kimi but what can they do. It's work.

Kimi left the gym to catch up with Jooheon and Minhyuk and they left together to the house. Shownu and Lexi stayed a little longer. They did a few more workouts and then head to take a shower. When they were done, Shownu took Lexi to his apartment. She waited for him in the living room, while Shownu was packing some things for the „sleepover". When he was done, they left his apartment and went to the parking lot. Lexi got on her bike and Shownu got into a car. After she left, Shownu followed Lexi to her house.

2 hours passed and they arrived a few minutes after the first team. Shownu parked the car and took out his bag from the trunk. Lexi gets off her bike and followed Shownu inside. When Shownu reached for the doorknob, the door suddenly opened and someone bumped into him.

„Oh hi, IM. Are you moving too?"