IS THIS LOVE?

KIHYUN's POV

I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. Even more, it was so hot in my room. I rub my forehead and then open my eyes. Looking at the ceiling, everything is blurry at first but then I start to see clearly. I squint my eyes looking at the big chandelier hanging over my head. Did I buy a new one or what? I wanted to get up but I couldn't move. Suddenly I feel someone squirming next to me and their hand going over my stomach. I look to my left and see Kimi sleeping right next to me, hugging me in her sleep. I tried to push myself away in the shock but I bump into something hard and it falls down from the bed. I turned around and look down to see what it was. I see IM laying on the ground rubbing his butt form the fall.

Kihyun: What the hell guys are you doing in my house?

IM: What the fuck you mean your house, Kihyun?

Kihyun: MY HOUSE! MY ROOM! MY BED!

I look at IM not understanding what is he blabbing about. But then I look around to see that I am in some sort of living room. It's not my house and definitely not my bed but a couch. Moreover, I am barely dressed? What the fuck happened to my clothes? I yelled at IM but he just stood up from the ground and walked away. I yelled at him again and he turns around.

IM: Shut up. Kimi is still sleeping.

Kihyun: So what, I don't care! What the hell happened?

I feel Kimi moving behind me so I turn my head to her. She sits up and rubs her eyes. I couldn't keep up with everything that is going on right now. The only thing I saw was a pillow flying in my direction. I fall off the couch and when I look back up, Kimi is pissed and holding a pillow in her hands. She then stands up on the couch and jumps down between my legs. At least I managed to split them in time. I took a deep breath and then exhaled in relief. That was close!

Kihyun: Hey you!

Kimi: What?

Kihyun: What happened? Why am I almost naked? Did we...?

Kimi: Eeww what? No!

Kihyun: Then why?

IM (from the back, leaning against the wall): You were drunk, bro.

I laughed when IM said that I was drunk. Hahaha me? Never! I remember going to meet them at the club but after that everything kinda blacked out. Did they do something to me? I told them that's not possible and Kimi annoyingly sighed and left the living room. After a while, she came back. She played on the phone as she walked and then as she was getting closer to me, she tossed the phone right next to me on the couch. I looked at the phone and then back at her. She left again and IM was leaning against the wall laughing and then sipping his drink, leaving too. I pick up the phone and look at it. There is a video opened up in the gallery. I press play and watch it. It wasn't stabilized because the person recording was drunk and jumping around to the music. But I could see someone undressing and throwing their clothes around the club. I bring the phone closer to my face and watch the video. Skipping a few seconds of the video and pull the pointer forward and then see a naked person riding on a bull. I watch it closely and when the bull turns, I see my face. In shock, I replayed the video again to see if it was really me. Unfortunately, it was. I sighed and leaned back on the couch, slouching a little bit and then massaging my temples. What a disaster.

IM's POV

I left the living room after Kimi. I was walking up the stairs when Kimi joined me. She was going from the kitchen, drinking a big bottle of mineral water. At least she is not drinking alcohol again. She joins me walking up the stairs.