LOVE IN CRIME

Almost a year has passed since Lexi and Kimi started to work for the Haebi clan. During this time, they managed to boost up their skills, stole many things, robbed few disgustingly rich people. Haebi clan gained more power in Europe. Even though they've already repaid Jackson's dept, clan leader didn't want to let them go. Why would he?! They were his best members.

16 JANUARY, KIMI'S POV

A year has passed and we are still working for the Haebi clan. I am so tired of it. They are only using us. Anyway, I still have nights for me so I am not complaining. After work every day, I just got home to my computer, sit down and play games. Today we had to rob one of the biggest houses in the city. It was a hard job but we managed to do it. So it's time for my reward. I come back to my dorm, toss my heavy bag on the ground and plop on the bed. I was tired but I still wanted to go to my online world so I reached in the bag to grab my phone. After a few minutes of scrolling on Instagram feed and twitter, something caught my eye. 

„J-j-Jackson?!"

„J-j-Jackson?!"

When I saw this my heart sunk low. All those bad memories came rushing back to me, I wanted to cry. But then I remembered who I am now. I stopped my tears and called Lexi to tell her what I've found.

*MONTH LATER - END OF THE SEMESTER*

After finding out where Jackson is, Lexi and Kimi decided to go to South Korea to take revenge on him. They planned they escape from the Haebi clan, stole few things they needed – guns, computers, comms, ropes, money... Even though they had everything, they decided to wait until the school term ends.

Last day of the school – time for revenge. Everyone in the school was looking forward to the summer holiday, spending time at the beach and with friends. Lexi and Kimi were looking forward to something different, something sweet. With the last class's end, Lexi and Kimi took their suitcases and left to the airport.

After landing in South Korea 13 hours later, Lexi and Kimi were tired but they were finally there. First things first, they needed to find a hotel where could they stay for now. And then for the big plans, they need money first. Lots of it. When they finally arrived at the hotel, they booked their rooms and went to unpack. Even though the revenge dream was so close now, still they wanted to enjoy themselves while they're here. Lexi decided to do some workout in the room.

LEXI's POV

I just tossed my bag on the bed and left my suitcase near it. 13 hours in the plane, my butt hurts. I should do some workout. I lay on the ground and start doing some sit-ups when the hotel room's door swung open. It was Kimi.

Kimi: Hey, onion. Do we have a pink balloon?

Lexi: What? No. Why?

Kimi: Nevermind then.

She leaves my room, slamming the door shut loudly behind her. But the door swung open once again.

Kimi: I am going to buy a pink balloon.