DIRTY LOVE

Jackson was the same major and same year as Lexi which was a good opportunity for Kimi. She became more clingy and tried to get closer to Jackson as quickly as possible. Even though Lexi wasn't that close with him, hell she didn't like him. But everything for Kimi. A few weeks passed and everything was going well. At least Kimi thought that.

Lexi: Don't you see that he is only using you? You will never be together, wake up!

Kimi: What do you know. You don't even care about relationships so why do you care about mine. You are just jealous that I've found somebody and you didn't.

It was the first big fight Lexi and Kimi had in their lives. The first few weeks went by. You could say that Kimi and Jackson looked like a real lovey-dovey couple if you saw them. Eating lunch together, doing homework together, walking in school together, just like a normal college couple. Even Kimi thought that they are together even if he hasn't said so. When Lexi decided to say something about it, Kimi just didn't wanna hear it. So she snapped at Lexi. Two girls stopped talking to each other for a while and Kimi decided to focus only on her „relationship" with Jackson.

Jackson: Hey, cutie.

Kimi: Hi, senpai.

Kimi said and a big smile appeared on her face when she heard that familiar voice calling her cutie. That smile disappeared as soon as she turned around. It was Jackson but he didn't call her cutie. A handsome guy standing right next to the counter in the uni's cafeteria talking to the cook.

Jackson: One Haloumi cheese with hazelnut sauce and cranberries. Oh hey Kimi you are here too?

Jackson said when he leaned on the counter to get close to the cook behind it. His body slightly turned and he saw Kimi standing right in front of him.

Kimi: Oh, oh. Hai.

Jackson: Cool, thanks. Hey, Kimi could you please pay for this? I know I ask you every time but I will pay you back tomorrow. ;)

Kimi: Yeah sure. No problem.

Even though it was no problem for her, she started to see that they are falling apart. The first days were heaven for her. Every day being together with Jackson. Every girl in school was jealous of her. But now? They are only together when Jackson needs help with his homework or when they eat in the cafeteria. Maybe Lexi was right? No-no-no. He is a different major, it is only natural that we don't see each other often. Yes, that's it. Kimi paid for Jackson's lunch but when she turned around with her lunch in hands, she saw Jackson sitting at the full table.

Jackson: Oh sorry my love. These are my friends and we haven't hung out in a long time so...

Kimi: ....no it's okay. I get it.

10:54 PM AT THE CACTUS CLUB, JACKSON'S POV

Oh, today was so exhausting. I met that otaku girl again. She is following me from the first day and I am sick of it. I know I am handsome but please this girl is nuts. Even though she is so stupid. I got her to help me with my homework, she pays for my lunches, there are some good things about her. But still, I am tired of her. I need to blow off some steam. Luckily I met my squad during lunch and we decided to go to the Cactus Club. We took some girls with us and some random girls joined us here. Even they are hot, they are so boring. Even that otaku girl is more fun to have around. At least there is my best friend – alcohol.