DEVILISH LOVE

MINHYUK's POV

*scream*

I woke up to the sound of a woman's scream. I turned myself to the other side and sighed. Then I heard that scream again. My head hurts like hell and I wanted to sleep.

Minhyuk: Jooheon, stop screaming like a girl!

Woman voice: GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!

LEXI's POV

I snapped from my sleep when I heard Kimi scream. At that moment I ran out of my bed, throwing pillows and blanket everywhere on the ground. I ran to Kimi's room and boys are already there. I see Changkyun flying out of her room. Then a man's voice from the next room says:

Man voice: Jooheon, stop screaming like a girl!

Kimi: GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!!

Changkyun was trying to duck but after flying from the room, he hit the wall and was followed by a pillow which eventually hit his face.

Changkyun: Ouch. Wait there is my-

Changkyun tried to enter Kimi's room again but he didn't make it.Kimi's already slammed the door in front of him. That pervert what is he trying to do? I snap and I am on my way to kick him, but then I couldn't. My leg was few centimeters away from his solar when it stopped? Huh? But how? I feel a strong grip around my waist. I look behind and I see Shownu holding me and smiling.

Shownu: Hey, it's okay. I am sure nothing happened. Even if something did, they are adults, aren't they?!

I calm down a little bit. His warm hug is so nice. I look into Shownu's eyes and then my gaze falls to the left on sleepy Wonho rubbing his eyes and coming in.

Wonho: What's going on guys? Who screamed?

I look at him and see his expression turn into an angry one immediately as he came. He doesn't ask anything, just turns around and goes away.

WONHO's POV

My arm was killing me. It was just a scratch from the bullet but it hurted like hell for some reason. I hope there is no infection. Also, drinking heavily last night didn't help at all. I couldn't sleep all night so I just stayed in the bed with my eyes closed. I was thinking about these last days, what happened with girls and then I heard a scream. I get up from the bed and go out of my room to see who was it. Ah I couldn't sleep at all but now as I am walking, I am getting really sleepy. I rub my eyes as I walk through the corridor. I open my eyes and see IM leaning on the wall. I wonder what happened. Then I look at the group of people standing there and I see Shownu hugging Lexi. Suddenly a rage filled my mind and I couldn't stand a sight of this whole situation. I turn around and go back to my room, only hear Shownu from behind.

Shownu: I am sorry for all troubles. We will leave now.

LEXI's POV

After this morning's incident, The Clan people left our house. You could tell that they were little bit sad leaving us so soon and little bit embarrassed about everything that happened. Kimi was locked inside her gaming room all day. I can't tell that I am not worried about her, but this is Kimi...she will be okay.

Meanwhile...

WONHO's POV

We left the house and went back to the HQ building. I was tired so I wanted to be finally in my bed, I didn't want to deal with anything and anyone right now. Well that was only my wish. As soon as we came to the parking lot, few lower level guys were waiting for us there. I know these guys. They are our boys that me and Shownu are training. But what are they doing here? Everyone gets out of the car and the hitters immediately surround us.