PAYBACK LOVE

KIMI's POV

Since Hyungwon wouldn't let us take our revenge on Jackson, we decided to torture him a little bit. At the end of our pranks, we dragged him to the pool and let him sleep on an airbed. In the morning we went there to see if he is still sleeping or not. We took out the deckchairs and sat on them. Lexi brought her new book she started reading a while ago and I made myself a pink cocktail. As we were sitting there and waiting for him to wake up, suddenly we hear a big splash. Lexi did not even flinch and continued to read her book. I looked up and I saw Hyungwon struggling in the pool. Eventually, he managed to stand up and when he turned around, he saw me and Lexi sitting there. He swims to the edge of the pool right in front of us and gets out. Water dripping down from his hair, falling on his body, his legs and then on the ground. He kinda looks hot.

Hyungwon with an angry expression walks to towards us.

Hyungwon: IT WAS YOU TWO! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN! *sighs* Come with me.

I quickly take the last sip from my cocktail and go with Hyungwon. I turn around and call Lexi since she is still sitting on the chair reading her book. She just flips a page and waves with her hand at me, telling me to go. I guess she wants to stay there. I turn back and waddle to catch up with Hyungwon, then I walk beside him. He stops to pick up a towel to dry himself a little bit. He tosses the towel over his shoulder and we walk to his apartment.

Hyungwon: Wait here.

I sit down on the black couch we hardly managed to get out of his apartment this Thursday. Hyungwon goes up to change his clothes. Meanwhile, I was waiting down there I got a little bit hungry so I stand up and happily jump to his kitchen and open his cabinet.

Kimi: Oh. He managed to fill them up again.

I see bags of ramyeon so I take 2 out – one for me and one for Lexi when she comes, and I take out a pot. I fill it with water, boil it on the stove and then add everything into it and cook noodles for a few minutes. I take out one bowl for me and fill it with noodles and soup. I slurp it on my way back to the living room when I see Hyungwon already downstairs looking for me.

Hyungwon: Where have you-... How can you eat right now? Tsk. Come here sit.

I sit down and Hyungwon takes out his phone. He dials a number and calls a person to immediately come up to his place. After a few minutes, someone rings on the doorbell and knock on the door. Hyungwon stands up and goes open the door. He then comes back and I heard a familiar voice.

Jackson: What do you need, boss?

And I realized that it's Jackson. At that moment I stiff hard on the place, I look down and I am unable to move. Finally, I can have my revenge but why I am so nervous?

Hyungwon: I called you here because I can no longer tolerate this. You two figure it out and leave me out of it. Don't make any problems for The Clan.

He said and then he sits down in the chair and crosses his arms. There was an awkward silence for like a good 10 minutes. I wanted to do something but I couldn't bring myself up. Jackson was just standing there awkwardly, say nothing and only looking at me. Even though I wasn't looking, I knew it. I could feel his gaze on me. And then the door unlocks and someone walks in.

Lexi: I see you finally decided to leave him to us. Good choice.

I hear Lexi's voice and I got a boost of confidence. I stand up, walk to Jackson and slap him hard. He touches his cheek and looks at me shocked.

Jackson: Ki-Kimi? What's gotten into you?

Kimi: That's what you deserve, you slick! I will kill you!