Chapter: 23 🔺 Ⓝ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓦ︎ Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓢ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎ 🔻

Start from the beginning

Jin looks in her direction for a second, as a small smirk pulls on his lips.

"You haven't seen how cruel Yoongi can be. He doesn't look dangerous but the way he takes life is. His title is not just for show. He beheaded hundreds of people, broke countless skulls, killed thousands of people with his own hands, tortured his victims physically and mentally, and many more things in the past five years. By beating continuously to sprinkle salt in the gashed wound there are many other harsh ways he takes his revenge on the victims. He let that idiot's life energy slip just by stabbing his heart, not by stepping on it with his nail shoes. So, now you see my point?"

Y/n stares at Jin with a dumbstruck expression before and lets out a defeated sigh, "I understand."

"You just arrived here yesterday Y/n, there are many things you need to know about us, especially about your new boss." Jin pats her shoulder before showing a small smile.

"Don't you like this type of rough killing Y/n?" Someone asks a question again but this time from her left side. The female assassin and Jin get startled by another voice but calm down after noticing a certain person with a cute dimple smile.

Jin places a hand over his heart dramatically as he lets out a small sigh. "You scared the shit out of me Namjoon." He throws a hard glare towards the genius hacker before folding his hands over his chest.

Namjoon returns a sheepish grin.
"I'm sorry." He replies while scratching the back of his neck.

"No I don't Namjoon-sii, quick kills are my thing," Y/n replies.

"Hey, don't call me Namjoon-sii, call me Namjoon or Joonie." Namjoon corrects the new member and she nods her head as a response.

"Wow, Namjoon, now we have another member in our quick kill squad." Jin shows a big smile before patting her back "welcome to the team Y/n."

She gives him a puzzled glance before pointing at the other members. "Aren't you guys a team?"

Jin nods his head before speaking, "we are a team but me, Namjoon and now you, we don't like to torture our victims but the others do. That's why I said that. We also like quick kills."

"Are you guys done talking?" Someone with a soft but deep voice interrupts their conversation. They look forward, only to see a frowning Yoongi.

"We need to do a meeting about this matter asap and make further plans. That idiot's father is still alive and we need to erase his existence by tomorrow." He continues, "the meeting will start in one hour, do whatever in this meantime but after an hour, I want to see everyone in the meeting room, including you, Miss Y/n. Is that clear to everyone?" He asks them while maintaining a straight face.

The other four members nod their heads before getting out of the area in a hurry. Yoongi glances back at the new member before getting out of the area as well.

"I hate this guy's bossy attitude," Y/n mutters, scowling a little.

"But he is indeed, your boss young lady," Jin replies with a chuckle, dragging Namjoon and her along with him.

⁂★✩✯✩★⁂

An hour ended and all the members along with Y/n enters the room through the glass door. They spot Yoongi in his usual seat, reading through some files. When he notices their presence he gets up from his seat.

"Everyone take your respective seats, it's time to start the meeting." He announces, turning on the projector.

The other members take their respective seats except Y/n, who still looks doubtful.