Chapter 18

A/N:
Smuts alert! If you aren't comfortable reading smuts you can skip to the last paragraph. Don't worry you won't miss any valuable information. To know when the smut starts you will see this "****". Thank you.
~??~

Billie's pov
"You know you will have to pick that call sooner or later" i say to Ron when she puts her phone on silent and keeps massaging my hair the way i like it. Since the incident of Ron's mom catching the both of us in an odd position Ron left home and has been staying here since then, she lied to finneas about what happened, she said her mom had some grown up visitors around for a week or two and she wasn't intrested in been around them. She made karmil go to her place to get her some cloths, toiletries and some other stuffs she might need for her web. As for her mom she's been trying to call Ron all week but she's not picking or even listening to karmil either.
"Why would i?" She says flatly still massaging my hair "iono, she might want to make sure your okay, maybe tell you she's okay with what you want, or even both" i say thinking of all the possible reasons, as a mother I'm very sure she's really worried about Ron who on the other hand doesn't seem to care.

"Drop it Billie, we both know she would never consent,and besides she's prolly calling because i haven't been home, i get she's worried about my wearabouts and all but i really can't let her know I'm okay, not now at least" she says, i can see she's trying to contol her anger but i really need her to hear me out "Ron.." i say and she cuts me off immediately "Drop it" she says in that tone that means end of conversation making me sigh in defeat.

******

After a few minutes of thick silence Ron sighs in defeat rubbing her fore head "hey" she says to me "hmm" I reply back not knowing what to say because I don't want to get on her nerves. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" she says in a low voice "you didn't shout at me, I understand this is hard for you, your mom doesn't support us and all but I need you to understand that I'll always be here for you" I say sitting up and looking directly into her eyes. Her eyes hold pure adjuration and I can't help but just look at her lips, biting mine I mutter to myself. Lord she's perfect. She notices me staring at her lips and she smirks in her usual cocky way. She brings her face forward to meet mine and I join our lips together sighing when I taste the flavor of her mouth. We get closer still, never breaking the kiss, the kiss starts getting hotter within seconds. She uses one of her hands to hold the side of my face while she uses the other to draw lines on my back making me shiver and want more, she countinues till she starts hearing me plee. "Ron please" I say in the middle of kissing her "what's that princess?" she says smirking a little "more...I need more" I whine a little. She smirks again in response and in one swift moment she removes me from her legs and I'm on the bed while she hovers untop of me. She removes my shirt and takes a few seconds to admire the view, then she takes my joggers off leaving me with only undies cause I wasn't wearing any bra. She brings her lips back to mine and then she uses on of her hands to rub my breast and she rolls the nipples till they are hard and then she uses the other on my undies without opening it teasing the hell out of me "Ron" I groan in desperation.
She starts kissing my neck gradually going to my boobs then my stomach till she reaches my thighs.
She kisses in between them and then starts biting it a little before kissing it again and doing the same thing repeatedly. "Ronn" I say "why so impatient princess" she says in her cocky tone. She finally removes the last piece of clothing I have and I buck my hips up. She plays with my clits for a few moments mesmerized by how wet I am. I just buck my hips up more getting more than impatient "more" Is all I can mutter out. She then puts one finger through my fold bucking it in and out then she moves to two fingers. She curls the two fingers together and curves them expertly moving through my wet fold and using her thumb to rub my clit making me moan "you like that princess" she says smirking while she countinues "mhmm" she countinues like that and then suddenly she removes her fingers before I can complain she replaces it with her hot mouth and she pushes her tongue through my fold at the same time using her thumb to rub my clits making me moan loudly "fuck!.. Ronn" she countinues curling her tongue inside of me, she removes her hand from my clit and then she takes them to my boobs massaging them and play with my nipples while her face is still in between my legs "ron.." I say breathlessly feeling the pit grow in my stomach. "I'm close" I moan out loud and she quickens her pace and within seconds I release closing my eyes and let loose. Ron keeps putting her tongue through my fold sucking up all the juice till I'm done and I push her head a little because I'm getting sensitive and she stops immediately. She looks up and her lips her glistering and all I can do is blush a deep red.
*********

She climbs untop of me and gives me a quick kiss "I love you" she mutters "and nothing is taking you away from me" she says looking into my eyes to make sure I get the message. I nod and say "I love you too" to her and she smiles kissing my forehead. "Go wash up I'll call my mum" she says and I smile deeply.