Chapter 19

Veronica's POV
"Veronica!" My mum shouts immediately she picks the call making me roll my eyes "are you okay? Where are you? Come back home right this instant!" My mum shout-cries "what do you want from me ma" I ask already tired of the conversation, why did I even agree to call her back? Damn Billie had a way of making me succumb to her every word. "I want you to come home that's what I want!" She shouts "that's not gonna happen" I deadpan "and you need to stop yelling you are going to loose your voice" I add "oh my voice is gonna be just fine, I carried you for nine months, screamed like hell when it was time to bring you out and my voice didn't even crack a tad!" She says and I roll my eyes again, was that information really necessary? "Vi, we need to talk and I really need you to come home..." she adds in a almost whisper tone "are you trying to make me feel bad right now" I chuckle "yes very much"'she says chuckling as well, I'm not gonna lie immediately i picked the call and I heard her voice I already gave in and I can't lie I act cold sometimes but I do miss my mum and I need this situation sorted out fast, I've gone through a lot just to be with Billie and get to this stage in our relationship and I'm not going to let a small inconvenience or misunderstanding with my mum or anyone else for that matter take me away from her and I know she feels the same way to "I'll come in the evening" I say and I picture her smile in relive "thank you" she says "sure" I say smiling, we talk for a while longer before I end the call and head back into the room to share the news with my girl.

A/N
Hold uppp, y'all wouldn't believe it's already 2023 and I'm still not done with this book, I've contemplated just discarding this book but I already started and I really want to know how it ends... I mean who writes one fan fiction for two whole years, I think I'm just gonna start fast pacing things from here because I want to finish this and focus on the new books I'm currently working on so pardon me if this book finishes in a cringe way, I'm just really tired of seeing it in my draft, Um I have no idea when this is going to finish but happy new month (March 2023) vote if you have a heart for this depressed emotionally downcast lazy author... anyways see you guys in the next chapter byeee.