Chapter 10

®§~§®
Veronica's pov

where are you headed to without karmil for a change?" Roxi says from the living room sensing me coming down the stairs. It's already late afternoon, I already had an interesting morning with karmil and Roxi, we didn't feel like cooking so we went down to a restaurant that serves breakfast lunch and dinner, and I most say the food was fire!!. Karmil and I also posted my latest vlog video which got my viewers in LA really pumped up, some of them hoping to see me before I go back to Nigeria, after that we played a long game of soccer with the ps4 set we saved up to buy together, I'm really good with video games all thanks to karmil obviously. Billie already texted me three times to know if I had bailed on her, so now I'm on my way to her place, she sent her address yesterday and I already called an Uber who is waiting outside.
"oh, she's going to hang out with Bi.." karmil tries to say but I shut him up.
"shut you trap" I hiss in between my teeths "yes ma'am" he says dramatically jumping over the couch to look for something to watch. "you don't want me to know?" Roxi says whining a little "oh, it's not that, you see it's a fan, who really doesn't like too much attention, we are just going to chill at her house for a couple of hours" I say, I could easily tell her I'm going to hang out with Billie but it's going to lead to many questions which I'm definitely not ready to answer "oh okay then have fun, don't forget be back before nine because tomorrow is Monday and we have a meeting with Channel to seal your deal" she says "sure no problem, bye" I say hugging her before heading out.

Yo Bitch I'm outside
I text Billie who replies immediately.
Then let your self in, the door is open.

I sigh getting out of the Uber after paying, walking over to her house gate, I don't know what I expected to see but this clearly isn't what I expected. I thought she did stay in all those overly high rooftop houses with too many rooms and so on. I open the door and walk in loving the interior and the smell of the house instantly, I keep walking a little passed the kitchen till I'm in the living room seeing the back of a Cooper head guy sitting down watching TV.

"um, hi" I say trying to get his attention, he turns, then looks a little confused wondering who I am and how I got in but within a second it seems he knows me.
"oh hey, you are definetly Veronica Rougher right? The vlogger" he says standing up, he's taller than I am, I look at his face again then I remember who he is also, its Finneas, Billie's brother the one she loves with her whole life "and you are finneas, nice meeting you" I say shaking the hand he brings out "I'm guessing my little sister finally got her wish fulfilled, she doesn't stop talking about you like ever" he says laughing a little, "well, I have that impression on people" I say and we both laugh "Yh you do, I guess we will be seeing often then, I'm already warming up to you" he says smiling which makes me smile too "Yh, me too" I say. "get away from my friend you weirdo!" I hear Billie shout from upstairs making Finneas and I laugh, we look up to see her eyeing us "jeez we were just talking, you always steal my friends I'm thinking of stealing this one from you" he taunts making me laugh and Billie groan "she's not interested" she shouts "I actually don't mind" I say loving the way this is going "you see she doesn't mind" finneas says "get your Damn ass up here Veronica" Billie shouts walking down the hall to her room, "freak" finneas and I say together which makes us laugh, I finally excuse myself from him and find my way up with his direction to the second room on the right. I knock and she shouts telling me to come in. I do just that but stop in my track when I get into her room, it's on fire, she has two long and wide shoe racks filled with heavy damn sneakers, there are still a few on the floor which Prolly couldn't fit in with the rest, she has awards at almost every corner of her room, gifts from fans at one side of the room and a few fan portraits of her hanging on the wall, with a picture of Justin Bieber just like I expected. There are a lot of writings on the wall where her bed rests on, at first I thought it was a wallpaper but now I'm not sure.. "woahh" is all I can say "you like" she says looking at me from her spot on the bed "are you kidding I love this place, it's like I'm in my dream room with a lot of sneakers hanging around" I say making her chuckle. I finally settle down looking at her for the first time face to face since I got here, she's wearing an oversized jakers shirt with normal shorts and socks, her hair up in a messy bun, she's looks rediculosly hot, I swallow my salavia before I think of anything stupid "you okay?" she flushes a little when she catches me staring at her lips, I look away immediately and walk towards the wall where she is "Yh, sure, but one quick question is this a wallpaper?" I say trying to feel the material, that is if it is "lol no don't you know one when you see it, this are like random thoughts in my head, some are lyrics to my songs and some are reminders to do stuff when my room is messy and I can't find any paper" she says pointing at a few when she stands up "woah, that's nice, my mom would literally kill me if I got just my hands on the wall" I say making her laugh.

"oh Yh you think you do" Billie says laughing, it's already been an hour since I've been here, I and Billie have spoken about alot of things, from school in Nigeria to my videos, to her life she's getting tired of, to her previous tour, back to my life and so on, now we are talking about how much I said I know her, at least the way the internet puts her out. "well, if there was a competition I did Prolly be in the top three" I say replying her question "then you wouldn't mind a pop quiz right now would you?" Billie says challenging me "you're on" I say and she tries to think of things to ask me
My full name
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell

My date of birth
December 18, 2001 (age 18)

My location
Los Angeles, California, U.S.

Nationality?
American

Occupation?
singer & songwriter

The year I was active
Common dude you have been active all year, why you asking simple questions.

Thats how pop quizzes are they start easy and they get tough with time
She says trying to think of more crazy questions.

Okay my parents name and my brother.
Maggie Baird, Finneas O'Connell and Patrick O'Connell.

Nice, let's get things spicy a little, name five Genres I specialize in?
OK there's pop, indie pop, electropop, InstrumentsVocalsLabels, Darkroom, Interscope and so on.

I said five you nerd, OK Associated acts?
finneas O'Connell.

Website
billieeilish.com

My favorite color
Everyone knows it's neon Bitch.

Ok fine how do I like my shoes
I'm going to quote from when you where talking to a guy at the shoe store, you where like "you know how guys like their girls thick or filled, Yh I feel the same way about shoes"

Oh my God you're one hundred percent a stalker, I don't even remember saying that. Okay if there's one thing I could turn into out of all the other things in this world what would I turn into?
Bitch you did turn into a burrito.

Yh, I will! what do I hate the most in this world.
Easy. sparkling water. You said it's like a sodas fart

Okay I give up on you, you're a stalker. That's it.
She says and we both laugh.

we keep talking for so long we didn't even realize when her family came back at seven o'clock till finneas comes in and says we should come down for dinner. I and Billie keep talking till we reach downstairs, I'm caught off guard when someone hugs me really hard, I hear finneas and Billie laugh from the kitchen table "told you she was your biggest fan" Billie snorts in amusement "oh heyy, then you're definitely Claudia, so nice to finally meet you" I say chucking a little "Yh, you too, Billie finally brought you over I've been begging since you landed" she says making me laugh and finneas roll his eyes "yunno, you never pounce on me when you see me" Billie says in a childish way "oh common don't be like that i see you everyday" Claudia says going to Billie's side of the table to attack her, she starts tickling her making Billie laugh and then cry which is really cute. Her parents finally come out of their room, Billie introduces me, and then we all have the best dinner.
"how long are you planning to stay in town for" her mom asks, she said I should just call her Maggie, which is weird for me because of the Nigerian culture and all "I will be around for the whole break and also half of next month" I say to Maggie who nods "great that means you will be around more often" Claudia says excitedly making me chuckle for the thousandth time this evening "I guess". Dinner goes on like this, finneas and Billie arguing about something making the rest of us yell at them, and so many fun things you can do with a family and I swear I'm in love with this family, I just met them today but I feel like we've known each other for so long, there's no awkward moment and I feel the most relaxed than I have in months.

After dinner, finneas, Claudia, Billie and I clear the table and wash the dishes then stay in the living room chatting for a while till I check the time. "I have to go, can't believe it's already nine thirty Roxie will freak" I say to my new family who whine a little when I annoounce my depature, I see Billie's face drop with sadness but she whips it off immediately but she can't fool my really sharp eyes, I saw it. "Can't you sleep over" she asks, I look up from my phone after ordering an Uber to look at her "I wish I could, but I have a meeting with channel tommorow morning" I say "I know I'm also going to their office tommorow for some work" she says, she seriously doesn't want me to go but Roxie doesn't know who I'm with so she will obviously want me home. "I will see you tomorrow then" I say trying to lighting the mood, she pouts finally giving up knowing I'm not going to stay. "thanks for the amazing day" I say to the three of them "no problem kid, get home safe" finneas says "no problem" Claudia says. The Uber finally gets here and Billie walks me to the car and at the last minute hugs me catching me off guard just like Claudia did. "thanks for today" she says smiling, I smile and get into the car, I see her stand by the door of her house not entering till I'm out of sight....cute.... Yunno the superstar might have a little crush on you. My head tries to tell me. lol. Asif.
®§~§®
A/N
Yh, so that happened, Veronica and Billie finally meet. I wonder what's going to happen next. Thoughts?