Chapter 4

®§~§®
Billie's pov

kill me" I say trying to use my legs to kick finneas away "wake up sleepy head you have work to do today" he says trying to pull my leg without yanking me off the bed "so, just reschedule" I say really wanting to countinue my sleep without disturbance "not happening kid" he says still nugging my legs, I groan and sit up making him smirk in victory "I'm up what do you want me to do?" I say trying to adjust my eyes to the light "you have a dance rehearsal today by ten o'clock, and after that you are kind of free but you promised Claudia you will spend today with us, so when you are done with rehearsal you're hanging out with us for the rest of the day" he says like his reading from a book, I really love his relationship with Claudia, personally I never thought they were going to last this long, their relationship is totally full blown pda, never in my entire life do I see myself being like that with anyone. "are you kidding me right now, you woke me up early in the morning to tell me about something I will be doing in the next five hours" I say looking outside my window to a cloudy sky.. "actually it's already nine o'clock" he says showing me his phone home screen, my eyes widen and I take my own phone from the bedside table to see the same thing "shit" I say finally scrambling out of bed, if I'm not ready in thirty minutes my mom will be here to lecture me. Finneas stays for a while telling me about what Claudia planned for us to do today and all.

"jeez, bruh you are gonna kill me at this rate" I say breathing heavily after another round of dancing "you need to be in shape bil, your tour begins next month" my instructor says "yeah, well if I'm dead there will be no tour" I say sighing before finally going to get water, this people especially my manager have been overworking me for two weeks straight, I love going on tour, hearing thousands of people sing back the lyrics to the songs i wrote in my bedroom still gives me joy, but the preparation that comes with it all is fucking tiring, after a couple of minutes just sitting on the bench and catching my breath I jog back to the others when the music starts playing again.

"heyy kid, how was rehearsal" finneas says when I get into the house where he and Claudia just recently moved into, happily I joined them because it gave me a little free space from my parents. "it was crap, I feel like I'm going to die any moment from now" I say dropping my bag on the carpet while going to sit next to Claudia who scoots away from finneas to me happily, making him roll his eyes.
"you know you might need to leave this house, my girlfriend keeps choosing you over me whenever you come in" he says jokingly making Claudia and I laugh a little "it will be over soon" Claudia says massaging my hair the way I like it, she's like the sister I never had "hopefully" I say sighing a little on her chest "hey I was thinking can we get a dog or maybe a puppy first" I say looking at finneas from Claudia's chest "you bring it up every evening to the extent that Claudia is thinking of it also, so yes, yes you can have a dog" finneas says looking between Claudia and I with amusement, we both squeal happily while he rolls his eyes.. We talk about breeds of dogs for a while till we settle on what we want. "what did you plan for today clauds" I ask "oh, Yh I wanted us to watch you tube videos, there is the really cute girl I've been watching her videos a lot during my free time and I got to say she's really amazing, you will Love her bil" Claudia says releasing me to get her laptop "I will be the judge of that" I say smiling tiredly, she comes back with her laptop and sits between Finneas and I again "hey, can I have my girlfriend back" Finneas says when I put my head on clauds shoulder I roll my eyes and she laughs. She starts looking for a girl on one of her supscribed channels and claps when she finally sees who's shes looking for.

I've got to admit she's amazing, her videos are fucking lit, I have no idea if she does her videography herself but if she does then Damn bruh she's one talented beauty, she's really really cute also, her smile is like to die for, I can see from most of the vidoes we have watched within an hour she's a tomboy, just like me she's a sucker for shoes and her videos are hilarious, she looks like her life is perfect. We keep on watching her vidoes cause she has upload more than enough to last me a month for another two hours before we start getting stiff from seating in one position for too long. "Hey I'm going to hit the shower and browse the internet for a while before I sleep" I say to the two lovers on the couch when I stand up to stretch "oh ok kid" finneas says "clauds what's the name of the chick" I ask her "it's 'Veronica Rouger' on you tube and 'Iam _Rouger' on Instagram" Claudia says answering my question.
"thanks, good night guys I love you both" I say walking away from the living room "don't catch feelings bruh" finneas says laughing referring to the you tuber Veronica
"yh right bruh I love dick"
I say finally entering my room hearing him laugh and Claudia giggle down the hallway.
®§~§®
A/N
Hey guys my first time writing a fanfic hope you loved this chapter, please don't forget to vote and comment.
Like I said before I have no idea what's going to happen next I'm having a little party with writers block when it comes to this book.