♡Werewolf Fell!Sans X Reader♡

Welp you asked for it yourself lads and sorry for the late update, motivation once again ran from a horrible writer like me

Welp you asked for it yourself lads and sorry for the late update, motivation once again ran from a horrible writer like me .>.

It was only after your recent interaction with Papyrus where you felt like you were being watched. Be it chilling at Grillby's and grabbing some food to fill your demanding stomach or when you're always with Papyrus as he forces you to solve the puzzles that he created. Indeed it did made you feel uncomfortable but you don't even know who had laid their eyes on you, how were you going to tell them to politely stop? You sighed, being in deep thoughts as you munched on a fry that was nicely topped with mustard. (Expected by Grillby) that you didn't know the familiar skeleton plop down on the chair next to you, chugging down from his mustard bottle again. "Hey Kid, what's got you so down in the dumps huh?" You perked up upon the voice, glancing over at Fell before faking a smiling, waving it off. "It's nothing much, just busy thinking about something" With that, you turn back to your food, taking another bite of the deliciously cooked fry. Groaning in delight, you place a hand on your cheek whilst closing your eyes, the flavor bursting in your mouth. (This gives me Food Wars vibes) Sans chuckled at this as he looked up at Grillby "Another bottle of Mustard Grillbs!" You could only hear him grumble something about "debt" as he walked off to the back of the kitchen.

You looked over at Sans and poked his skull gently, making his pupils avert to look at you as you smiled. "Maybe if you tried making more sales at your hotdog stand, you'd be able to pay him back" He groaned, falling back in his seat as he held his mustard bottle up "I'm not lazy (Y/N), I'm just BONE-TIRED" He glanced at you, making the two of you stare at each other in silence before bursting out in laughter. You could almost hear Papyrus screaming at his stupid puns in the back as you wiped an invisible tear away, your laughter dying down to a chuckle. Without you realizing it, Sans was watching your every move with admiration. The way your face would curl up whenever you smile or whenever your nose crinkled when he told a stupid pun. It was true to say that he adored you but he held too much pride in him to admit it. Or at least, he was just too stubborn. Upon this, he released a sigh that he didn't know he was holding onto only when you pointed it out. "Are you okay Sans?" You asked, making him tense from surprise as his skull whipped over to look at you.

A shade of red tainted his boney cheeks as he merely grumbled out a "I'm fine" out of embarrassment. You chuckled at the sight and held a hand out to pet his ears gently. This only made it worse for him as he oh so wished to engulf you in a tight embrace, his tail wagging rapidly from side to side. Fantasies filled him as he felt how soft your skin felt 'What if..What if I could feel your whole body..' He shook his head, trying to rid of these lewd thoughts as he cherished this moment for now. You let out a big grin at the sight of his vulnerability and slowly traced your hand down to his cheek, caressing it softly. He looked like a lost pup who was just looking for attention. You didn't mind it though, you enjoyed every second of it as your hand pulled back, grasping the glass cup in your hands to take a sip. You didn't expect his furry hands to grab your wrist tightly and put it back onto his ears. The glass fell to the ground with a loud crash, catching the bar's attention but Sans didn't care. He didn't mind the eyes staring as he wanted to show off that you were his. You looked up at Grillby whose flames were now raging as you gulped nervously and mouthed out a "Sorry". He sighed, shaking his head as he took a broom and started sweeping up the mess. You didn't know when it happened but Sans slowly started to snuggled into the crook of your neck, hugging your waist with an arm and pulled you close. Your face was dark red, almost like a tomato's shade of red as you shakily continued petting his ears.

Satisfied grumbles released him, vibrations moving around your neck area while you suddenly felt something wet and slimy glide along your skin. Your eyes widened as they immediately averted them to Sans, seeing that he was sucking and biting on your skin, more so as leaving a hickey. You let out soft pants as you looked away, hiding your face with a hand. That was until he pulled back, a smug grin pulling at his lips before getting hit on the skull hard by Grillby "I know I look fine when these things happen but could you at least tone it down?!" You could see the frown tugging at Grillby's barely visibly eyebrow before walking away with a huff. Sans just let out a laugh as he leaned in close to you, smirking down at you as you gulped nervously. "Now everybody knows you're mine, not a monster, not even Papyrus will take you from me" Your eyes widened as the word Papyrus landed on your ears. 'He knew what happened? Was that why he acted like this...was he jealous?' You smirked at this before starting to tower over him, making his eyesockets widen from the sudden change of dominance "Awww, was little Sansy here jealous?~" you cooed in his ear, making him grunt in surprise and push you back into your seat gently "Was not!" You laughed loudly, clutching your stomach as you wiped an invisible tear away "Oh you so was jealous!" Sans grumbled in embarrassment, crossing his arms across his skeletal chest as he looked away, the same shade of red covering his face as if he was an empty canvas. You smiled and pecked his teeth quickly, making him look at you in surprise as you pet his ears. "How cute" You said as you hugged him tightly "Alright, just for today, I'm all your's" He perked up in happiness before hugging back, nuzzling his face into your neck as you sighed, letting him do whatever he wanted for now.