CandyTale Sans X Abused!Reader

You fell down the underground a few days ago.When you first met Toriel and Flowey,you knew you were the odd one out(I don't know if flowey is good but roll with it)They were lively,kind,cheerful!But...weren't you the same?It's because on the surface,your mom and dad would abuse you,curse at you,making you depressed.You had dull lifeless eyes and a red jacket to hide your scars and bloodstains that can appear cause of your cuts anytime.Recently,You met sans,Sand the skeleton when you were roaming around Snowdin,now you stay with him.
~now~
"Candy(sans's nickname)and Sugar(Papyrus's nickname)is not home..."
A light bulb appears above your head as you got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen's drawer with knives.You hummed in delight as you search through the drawer for the sharpest knife.Meanwhile,you took off your jacket which left you with your crop too along with the scars,bruises and your old and new cuts. "Found it!" You exclaimed as you guided it along your skin,the red,ruby colored blood to flow like a waterfall.You concentrated on the pain,not hearing the front door opened as you let out a satisfied sigh.You held the knife with blood on it up high,examining every inch of it as your hands fell to the side,revealing your cuts to...Candy.
"(Y/N)?!" He runs over to your side and grabbed your arm gently,despite being gentle,You hissed in pain as he retracted his hand back. "O-oh...Sorry"He looks at your scars and bruises "Who did this to you?!"His eyes glowed candy blue as he looked at you worried,but you could tell it was more of anger "My parents..." you mumbled,chocking,sobbing as you cried into his shoulder as he hugged tightly with his eyes glowing brighter "Then...Then what about the cuts?" He asked clearly worried. "I...i got depressed and started to cut myself from then on,but I hid from you guys...I don't deserve to exi-
You were cut off by Candy when he smashed his teeth onto your lips.After a while,he pulls away,blushing madly
"I won't let them hurt you again...I promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!Im back with another chapter.SO SO SO SORRY!!!for not updating earlier,it's just that I was running out of ideas and I needed inspiration.But anyways,see ya!!!