♡Angel!UT Sans X Demon! Reader♡

There were three parts that made up life. Heaven, Earth and Hell. Needless to say, humans on earth always wanted to go to heaven. But the demons in hell keep luring them in. The temptation of feeling pleasure after committing something bad, it was pure joy. But the angels in heaven were there to prevent them. Recently an angel and a demon were sent a mission. A boy around the age of 5 was either going to be sent to heaven or hell.

I'll bring him to heaven no matter what.

I'll bring him to hell no matter what.

Descending onto earth, a demon looked around, scoffing at the amount of happiness that could be felt among the city. 'Disgusting..' She thought, wishing to wipe away the brightness with one swipe of her claws. But she knew if she did, she would be banished into the void of nothingness. She sighed, watching the kid play with his.."toys" in his room with his parents. A flash of white appeared before her, causing her to cringe. "Hey! What the fuck man?!" She yelled, cursing under her breath before looking around. A skeleton with pure white wings and a halo was in the same tree as her, causing her to smirk. "What's a weak angel like you doing here?" Her demonic voice boomed out, causing the angel to shiver and turn towards her. They both glared at each other but alas, we all knew that one had to be stronger than the other. In the underworld, a scratch from a demon's claw could sting like hell(Heh get it?). That's why Angels always tried avoiding demons whenever they were assigned to someone. Seems like this angel came to trouble himself. "I wouldn't try anything if I were you.." The angel spoke out, his deep voice sounded like music to her ears. The demon merely smirked and got up, walking on the branch and over to the skeleton. "And what are you going to do about it~?" She cooed, though it sounded more like a threat than anything else. Each step she took forward, the angel took a step back, barely trying to maintain a distance.

She leaned in close, causing the angel to flinch in fear. "S-Stay back" She chuckled, leaning back before motioning to the kid with her thumb. "I'll back off..if you leave that kid here with me" The skeleton's eyes widened as he glared harder at her. "Like hell I would do that!" She rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips, scratching her skin due to her torn clothes and her rather sharp claws. She placed a hand on his cheek, causing him to groan from the pain. She caressed his cheek, smirking and leaning in. "The name's (Y/N), your personal hell. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a kid's fate to write out" She pulled back, jumping off the branch and flipped her hair, letting it flow in the wind. The skeleton watched as she disappeared into thin air before gripping at his chest, feeling his soul pound with both fear and excitement. "What is this feeling.." Sweat dripped down his forehead as he sighed deeply, shaking his head. He got down from the tree, wings flapping as he watched the little guy play around til he noticed (Y/N) inside his house, watching him from barely a meter away. He panicked and flew towards her, pinning her down as he glared. "What are you doing?!" The demon chuckled, clearly seeing the pain on the skeleton's face. "What? I can't get close enough? Oh c'mon..I'm not that bad" He sighed and got up, clicking his tongue, holding a hand out for her. The demon stared for a moment before looking up at the angel. 'What am I doing..I can't be doing this..' Before his hand could recoil, the demon smirked and placed her hand in his, getting up.

The feeling of her skin made him feel all tingly inside as a soft blue blush covered his cheeks. He wished he could hold onto longer but pulled back as the demon raised an eyebrow at him. "S-Sans.." The demon perked up and stared into his soul. "The name's Sans dummy.." The demon just chuckled and nodded, grinning softly. "Alright Sansy..I gotta go" She caressed his boney cheek softly, making him yelp in pain before she disappeared down below. He whimpered, holding his chest tightly. "Stop it Sans...you can't fall for a demon!" He sighed, looking up at his halo. He realized that it's once bright yellow has gotten duller, causing his eyes to widen.

Things went more downhill, the only support he had was from his brother. Angels started noticing the difference in him. His pure white wings got darker in color. Every time he saw her, he knew what he was becoming. But hey, he don't regret a thing. Of course, nothing happened to her, her place allowed the sins she made. Her touch slowly started to feel more pleasurable than pain. It made him crave for the softness of her hand. It was all so addicting that only she clouded his mind. He was willing to leave everything behind for her. She sat at the same tree that they met, examining the same boy that had now grown, turning 12 soon. She suddenly heard the sound of wings flapping as the branch was weighed down beside her. She didn't bother to turn as his hand slid into her's, intertwining their fingers together. She smirked, blowing the hair out of her face as she turned to the skeleton. Examining him, her eyes landed upon the one horn that was growing out of his skull. The other side still held a dying out halo as his wings flapped around them, covering them from all to view. The two stared at each other in the eye, feeling their feelings for each other blossom like wild fires as they soon started leaning in. Eyes fluttered close as their lips/teeth(?) collided with each other with a strong force, giving all their passion into that kiss. It was wild, least to say since tongues soon started dancing with each other, hands starting to roam each other's body. They pulled back after a while, a string of saliva connecting their mouths as their eyes connected once more. The demon smirked and placed a hand on his cheek, chuckling softly.

"You've finally submitted, my fallen angel"