Yandere Swap Sans X Reader

Blueberry was crazy over you.Ever since your first date with him,he promised himself that you were his and only his.He would stalk you and whenever he sees you talking to some male and when a boy would come over and flirt with you,He would kill them!He was far from sane and no one could help him,not even his brother papyrus found out!He never thought that his secret would be found out until now...
~at nice cream's stand~
You were walking towards nice cream man's stand for some nice cream since you felt kinda hot(temperature wise XD)You went up to him and smiled before saying "Heya nice cream!i would like some (F/F) (favorite flavor) nice cream please?" You didn't notice it but...Blueberry did...Nice cream smirked as he got to work but not before saying "Of course Sweetheart"You blushed at the nickname but pushed it aside.
Once he was done,he handed to you the nice cream,but he flirted again "hey,did it hurt when you fall from heaven?"He slowly put his hand out to caress your cheek as you stood there in shock.
~Blueberry's POV~ (DUN DUN DUNN!!!)
I growled in anger as I watched nice cream caress my Angel's cheek and flirt with her.She is mine!How dare he touch her...oh it's ok,later,he will pay the price
~back to you~
Soon you snapped out of it before saying "no,but I did scrap my knee crawling out of hell"You snickered at his facial expression before putting some gold on the table and then walking off.
~blueberry~ (wow,I'm doing a lot of changes aren't I?)
Hehe...now that (Y/N) is gone,the action can begin!I walked up to nice cream man and smiled at him demonically.He seemed pretty creeped out by it but asked "H-hi!what would y-you like?" He asked shakily.I used the same smile,hiding my axe away from him,perfectly out of his sight.Then i replied "hehe...you don't know?I want...Your soul!" I raised the axe high up in the air "No please!I'm sorry!PLEASE!SPARE ME!" I laughed like and insane mad man before swinging it down and then...blood was heard oozing everywhere,I kept stabbing him with my axe til I got tired.I panted as I stood above nice cream's clothes and dust.I smiled at my work of art,satisfied...Angel is mine and mine only,no one shall take her away from me!
~You~
Oh!You almost forgot about your change!You quickly ran back only to be met with a horrifying sight...Blueberry was standing over nice cream's...Clothes and dust?!What did he do?! "B-blueberry?" You stuttered,trembling with fright.He turned back in surprise since he really wasn't expecting anybody to see him in this kind of situation.You scanned him before noticing that his clothes was stain with blood.You gasped and said "Y-You...you killed h-him?!" Then blueberry started walking forward as you backed away but soon your back hit a tree and your hands were then swooped up above your head.You were defenseless.Suddenly,everything went black.
~time skip~
You woke up in a unfamiliar room,where were you?Why were you here?Just then,You heard a door open as footsteps got closer to you before you spotted...Blueberry.You growled at him as he smiled sweetly at you.He caressed your cheek as you try to push him off before noticing that you were tied to a chair.He giggled at your weak state before walking back upstairs.
You were never found out by papyrus,everyday Blueberry would feed you his tacos to keep you alive.Now...this was your life...

Can you please change it for me?please!i don't wanna live like this anymore...

A/N:ok so I know this was crappy but still,I hope you enjoyed it!see ya'll in the next chapter!