Depressed Reaper X Mortal Reader

You were friends with the god of Death...can you believe it?!You were hit by a car with a drunk driver.Then BOOM!Believe it or not,you met the goddess of death and became friends with him over the time when you were unconscious.When you first met him,you could see right through(not intentional)that he was depressed,so you decided to talk to him.He became happier than before when he told you all his frustrations and pain.You kinda felt bad for him,first:he became the god of death and had to kill and take people's soul to the underworld even though he didn't want to.But sadly it was his job so he had to.Second:His first ever friend got killed by a demon child.Who?it's Chara.The demon Sans Hate so much!But After you arrived,he had some hope.What's that hope?Let's find out.
~time skip~
You were talking to Reaper when you realized that your hand was fading,you looked at it worried as Reaper took notice of your expression and looked down at your hand.When he saw that more of your hand was fading,his expression changed into a sad smile.
"R-Reaper?W-What's going o-on?" You asked worried of what was going on and if he knew about this.
"You're...you're waking up"When you heard this,Your eyes widened and you said "B-but I don't wanna go back!" he looked at you shocked but still smiled sadly and said "You know I Can't stop it"
After that everything went white as the last bits of you disappeared into thin air.
You woke up as the bright hospital lights blinded you.You heard beeping sounds and you were lying on something hard and you wore something uncomfortable.You sat up and looked around at your environment and noticed flowers on the table next to the bed with a little note on it.You picked the note up and read it "I know we have only been together for a few months time,but I have gained a crush on you.I won't force you to like me back and I understand if you don't want to see me again,but I just hope you will always be my friend
~love
Reaper"
At the end of the note,you were already up into your normal clothes(Your mom and dad left you some clothes,idk why 😅)You rushes out of the room,ignoring he nurse who yelled for you to stop running and get back into the room.
~a few minutes later~
You rushed into the house causing mom and dad to look at the front door and widen their eyes.You quickly gave both a hug and a kiss on the cheek,thanking them for taking care of you,before rushing into your room,gathering some papers and pen and started writing down your letter. "Hey Reaper,I got your message.I also gained a crush on you during these few months.The way you smile when I made a joke to make you happy,my heart just melts just like chocolate(okay that sounded cheesy XD)I-no!i don't like you!But I love you!I never wish to leave your side,if you know how to bring me back,could you please tell me?
~love
(Y/N)"
After writing your letter,you folded it into a paper airplane and threw it out of the window,making it flew into the air and sky,joining other airplanes as they flew(I watched too many movies which had this kind of scene,I really love them,Don't judge me)
~Reaper's P.O.V~
I sighed sadly as I walked into me and pap's house.
"BROTHER!WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!" "Sorry bro,just chilling" "OKAY,NOW GET TO WORK,IM SETTING OFF NOW!" "Okay bro,see ya later" As soon as I finished,pap slammed the door shut,scaring the daylights out of me...literally.I chuckled as I looked down to see the photo of me and (Y/N) in my hands.I sniffed as a tear rolled down my cheeks.
~after a while of crying,you crybaby. "HEY!"~
I was beginning to cool down when I felt something hit my skull lightly,I looked up to see a paper airplane in front of me.I looked around,making sure this was somebody's.When I saw no one,I picked it up and opened it,only to find a paper written by...(Y/N).I quickly read it...*after reading the letter* I sighed amused and teleported to her room.
Your P.O.V
I was lying on bed when I heard a familiar teleporting sound and sat up to be met by the same white dots and eye sockets.I immediately stood and ran towards him and hugged him tightly,sobbing as I chocked on my words.He rubbed my back in circles,trying to do his best to comfort me.After I cooled down,I said
"Don't...don't ever leave me again..."
"I won't...I promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey my werewolves!I am Karen and I am back with another chapter!i hope you enjoy...nothing much to say but just...REQUEST,I'M OUT OF IDEAS!!T^T (literally)