Error X Shy!Loner!Reader

You were stuck in this endless white void for god knows how long.But you never really got insane,you got your bag of supplies...which I don't even know how.Anyways,you had your phone to play and watch videos with unlimited data cause you didn't need to pay.(MWHAHAHAHHAHAHHA)Buy It did get quite lonely...Anyways,u were just watching some videos when you heard a tearing and glitchy sound behind you.You turned around only to be met with a black Skeleton with the words 'Error' around him.You quickly looked back at your phone screen since...let's just say you were they shy type.
~Error's POV~
I was going to make a portal to my void when I ended up going into another(his one is black with puppets hanging from the ceiling,you are in another white void)void.I looked around and spotted...a human girl?Okay,that's new.My eyes widened as she turned back to her phone.I walked up to her and sat next to her and said(imma make Error good in this one :P) "HeYA HuMAn,WhAt ARe YoU DoInG HeRE?I'M 3RRoR" he said with a glitchy voice,you shyly said "I-I-I-I'm (Y/-Y/N)" He smiled and started to play with his puppets.You looked at it with curiosity. "She's so cute like that...Wait...what did I just say?!well...not really say but,yea..." he blushed a shade of yellow which (Y/N) got concerned for "A-are y-y-you o-o-okay?" (Y/N) placed her hand on his forehead as he blushed brighter.
~timeskip,mwhahahhaha I'm evil~
Third person POV
You and Error now spent time in his void together.You met Ink,dream and blueberry,also known as the star sanses.You loved spending with Error the most since...you gained a crush on him,and he did too!it's just the two of you were too stubborn to notice the obvious hints...One day,the evil sanses decided to tease error about it and he lashed out on them,he care back as a angry cat and when you tried to comfort him...he kinda shouted at you. "WILL YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" He said not glitching out this time.You looked down with tears in your eyes as you walked to a corner and cry over there.Error heard your sobbing and felt guilty and walked over to you.He hugged you,surprising you,and rubbed circles on your back as you calmed down.After you calmed down,Error pulled away and gently grabbed your chin and made you look at him.He leaned in and kiss you,surprising you as you kissed back.After a while,you both pulled away for air...while mostly you that is.You smiled as he smiled back and kissed you one more time.

Who knew that getting stuck in a void could lead you to your perfect match 😏