Geno X Depressed!Reader

You were stuck in the save screen since the last reset happened.Honestly,it drove you crazy,having to be stuck in a black space,(not being racist or anything)not knowing whether or not someone or something is there or whether they were watching you or not.What scared you the most is that you know you will never be able to get out of there.
~timeskip to a normal crazy day of yours~
You were just doing your daily routine,playing with the knife in your hand as you clumsily cut your skin.The pain hurts but you crave for it anytime you need it,when you suddenly heard footsteps behind and quickly hid your cuts with your long sleeve and the knife.You looked around to see a skeleton with a white jacket and white basketball with slippers.Your eyes moved to the slash at his torso,the blood flowing down his mouth and chin,and the glitch at one of his eyesockets and the glitches around his body. "Hey,What's your name?I'm Geno .What brings you here to the save screen?" "Nice to meet you Geno,I'm (Y/N),I was teleported here I think?After the last reset frisk did(yes frisk did the last reset,Don't ask me why,those who already know,good for you,for those who don't,go check it out)" His eyesockets widened as  he heard your reply.He froze for a few minutes causing you to look at him worried.But his smile soon came and said "Welp,it's been a while since I last saw a human,wanna be friends?" You lit up and hugged him tightly,repeating 'thank you' over and over again,making him chuckle.
~time skip~
It's been a few months since you met Geno,you never really told him you were depressed,so you would always find an excuse to be away from him to cut.Those were one of those days and you were cutting away like no tomorrow. "Wait,why not I just end it all right here and now?"And with that,You raised the knife to your chest level.With shaky hands,You slowly pushed forward,closing your eyes,preparing for the impact but none came.You fluttered your eyes open and looked up to be met with two familiar sad looking eye sockets. "Why?" Geno asked as he threw away he knife to one side "Why didn't you tell me?" He slowly cupped your cheeks and wiped away your tears. "W-why do you c-care?!"you talked back. "Because...because I love you"That made you confused "what does he mean?" Your question was answered when he leaned in and kissed you on the lips.
You savored every single moment of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya my werewolves!Karen here and I'm back with another chapter!!!!!YAY!!!!!!anyways nothing much to say so ya!love you all!!!! Anyways see ya in the next chapter!