~Love during heat~Nightmare Sans X Reader (lemon)

Sooo I met this person Okaina_Kai Who loved Nightmare sans and we started talking about lemons XD so yea, I hope you all like it!

Great...Just great! Today just had to be the day of your heat, you laid down on your bed and squirmed, the heat was overwhelming and what makes it worse is that your boyfriend, Nightmare is also in heat. You didn't really know if you should ask him to help you since you only got together a few weeks ago.

The other evil sanses knew this and made a plan. Lunch came and you went out of the room, a big blushing and panting mess as you stumbled your way to the dining room. They smirked when you arrived with sweat rolling down your forehead. The others looked at each other and nodded, signaling that the action starts. You started to walk to your way beside Nightmare without getting wet as Nightmare stared at you with hunger and lust in his eyes as he fiddled with his sleeve.

After lunch was done, you both got up and walked away, you in the front and nightmare in the back. Horror teleported behind you and tapped on your shoulder causing you to perk up an turn around in confusion. Nightmare looked at you with the same expression before dust appeared behind Nightmare and Horror teleported behind you. Before you two could do anything, you both got pushed into each other, your lips colliding with his teeth. Both pair of eyes widened as you started to make out with him.

Things got more heated by the minute as Nightmare teleported you guys to his bed. He pinned you down and smirked as you blushed brightly. He looked at your clothes and growled "this disgusting piece of clothe is blocking my view" Nightmare ripped your clothes off and his hands crawled to your back and unclipped the bra almost like as if he was a professional. He smirked and bend down to your breast level before taking a bud in his mouth(?) and swirled his tongue around it causing you to moan loudly and arched your back high in pleasure. You could feel him smirk against it before he started playing with your other breast.

After a while, he got tired and pulled back and looked at your undergarment and pulled them down
"Look like someone's excited" he teased when he saw how wet you were. You blushed brightly and huffed, looking away. He used two of his tentacles and grab your thighs before his tongue entered you causing you to gasp and moan in surprise. His tongue felt amazing inside you as he swirled his tongue all around your walls

Is this what magic feels like if it's inside you? If it is, then you didn't want it to stop one bit. When you felt closer to your climax, nightmare pulled away and smirked when he saw you squirming, wanting more as you moaned out his name. Nightmare made you bend down to his pelvis level, revealing a thick and big blue ectoplasm dick with pre-cum seeping out of it. It twitched in excitement before you slowly took it in your mouth. He grunted and placed his hand on your hair, forcing the rest down your throat causing you to gag slightly but continue sucking, bobbing your head up and down causing him to moan loudly.

After a while, he came in your mouth which you swallowed. He pinned you down and adjusted before thrusting into you causing you to moan in pain and yet want more. Nightmare continued thrusting as the pain slowly fade away, being replaced with pleasure. You moaned loudly and wrapped your arms around his neck as he grunted. One tentacle slithered into your entrance, stretching you further and causing you to moan loudly. After a while, you felt your climax get closer before he pounded into you one last time, making your climax go over the edge. You panted heavily as he pulled out and collapsed beside you. You smiled and hugged him tightly
"I love you Nightmare"
"I love you too my moonlight"

————————————————————
Two uploads in a day?! Wow!! I'm so glad!!! >^< I hope you guys like it, nothing much to say here so Bai~!
KitKat, out! 💙