Ink X Shy!Artistic!Reader

You met ink when he found you in his 3D side of his forest.You were the shy and artistic type and drew a lot of landscapes in his forest.Ink saw your pictures of them and really loved them.Sometimes even praising you to see your flustered state...Let's just say that he got a crush on you ever since you met him and you felt the same way but never really had the courage to confess to him.You also met dream and blue which always...and I mean ALWAYS try to convince you to confess.And well,it was one of those times right now where you got really flustered (dream is bold and blue is in Italian you're one is plain)
"YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONFESS!!!!!!!"
"N-n-nooooo~~~" you whined as you covered your face in embarrassment...apparently ink decided to pop out of nowhere(scaring the shit out of you three)and join in the conversation. " confess to who (Y/N)?"
You blushed brightly as dream and blue gave you a small and not so obvious thumbs-up before walking off. You took in a few deep breaths while closing your eyes...You totally forgot about your sketchbook that was on the floor on the page with a sketch of ink.Ink spotted it and scanned it in amazement before noticing a few words on it.He kneeled down and read it as you opened your eyes and looked around confused. "Woah..." You looked down and spotted ink looking at your sketch.You blushed brightly and quickly grabbed it... "D-d-d-did y-you r-r-read I-it?!" You asked shocked and flustered at the same time.He nodded while smiling brightly.You stared at him in confusion(also just note that he is already blushing his signature rainbow blush)as he grabbed your chin gently and made you look at him before he leaned and kissed you.Your eyes widened as both of you're blushes brightened.You kissed back as you felt something wet graze along your bottom lip,asking for entrance.You gladly accepted and opened your mouth,now both of your tongue are dancing together.After a while of extreme make-out,the both of you pulled back,a string of saliva connecting the both of you.You smiled as he said some sweet words ( I bet you know ;-;) "I love you (Y/N)" "I-i-i L-love Y-y-you too" You both hugged each other as you heard a click at the back.Ink turned around and glared at Dream,Blue and Karen before chasing after them,leaving you behind to laugh on the floor hard.Man that was the best day of your life!