Fresh Sans X Pervert! Reader

You were someone who always like to flirt with others. Normally people are would send you disgusted stares or glares. It would bring down your self-esteem but that doesn't stop you from doing your thing. You would always seen lonely which people tease you about so it made you more depressed til you finally met someone who accepted you for who you are and what you do. Fresh, Fresh the Skelton. He's adorable when he blush, he speaks in the 90's which you didn't mind and he always spend time with you. Your life changed ever since he came. You both were weird together, you both were always sending pick up lines here and there.
It was this one day that changed your whole life.
Fresh was over at your house for a sleepover since he wanted to spend time with you. Unfortunately for you, today's a day where your mood swings come in. Fresh was staring at you while you mumbled curse words at yourself. He sighed before petting your hair causing you to jump in surprise. Fresh chuckled and hugged you tightly, his 90's talk seemingly disappears
"hey you alright? You seem pretty...I don't know how to say...Nervous there?"
You sighed and turned back, hugging him tightly
"Sorry, today's just not my day" you replied, snuggling into his warm yet bright clothes. Fresh nodded and pulled back slightly, bringing the blankets over the both of you and snuggled into your neck. His skeletal fingers digging into your hips as your normally high confidence lowered. Your face was covered red like a ripe tomato as you hugged back tightly. Fresh's fingers brushed against your side causing you to giggle and cover your mouth in surprise. Fresh froze before looking up at you with a WIDE smirk. You shook your head, not really expecting him to tackle you, making you squeak in surprise.

Fresh started tickling your sides causing you to roar with laughter. Fresh chuckled and continued his actions til you were finally out of breath. Fresh smiled and pecked your forehead, making you pant and blush brightly
"I love you my raddog~" he cooed, his fingers moving with ease through your silky hair. You smiled with joy
"I love you too~"
You pecked his lips and you both continued cuddling for God knows how long

:/ bai
KitKat, Out!-
I'm just kidding 🤣 I'm so happy you guys are so patient with me. Thank you all so much. Time to work on another request, Bai all~!
KitKat, out! 💙