~Chapter 59~

~Genesis' POV~

So it's been two months since we found out that Morgan is planning a revenge attack on Amethyst and Ace. Amethyst, Tennessee, Grayson, Blue, and Ace have been meeting Damon every Friday at club Tenn at 6 pm. So far he has told them that Morgan thinks that he is working with her. She has told him that she plans on killing Summer to get back at Ace. They still don't have a plan for Amethyst yet cuz they need to make sure it doesn't come back to the Devil'. Damon knows his club is safe and we won't do anything to them. We have been trying to come up with a plan to take down Morgan without her finding out that Damon has been helping us the whole time. We have it to where Summer never goes anywhere without some of Tennessee' men. Summer is acting like this is all nothing she knows the life we live we could all die tomorrow hell we don't know when we are going to die. Ace and she have been fighting a little more lately. I mean Ace is trying to protect her but she doesn't want that. She tells him I'm a dragon I knew what I signed up for when I joined the MC I'm a grown-ass woman and I can take care of myself. Amethyst has been stressing out bad about all of this plus she is trying to get her wedding planned. This is all a fucking nightmare we just need to kill Morgan already and then we all will be happy and stress-free again.

Memphis- Babe are you okay?

Genesis- Yes babe I'm fine.

Memphis- Well you look like you were deep in your thoughts for a while.

Genesis- I was it's just I wish we could kill Morgan already. So then shit can get back to normal again.

Memphis- I know babe we all do. Ace and Summer are always fighting now and Amethyst is so stressed out. We all could use a nice break after this.

Genesis- Yeah we all could use a break. I guess the wedding planning has been helping Am not focus on Morgan too much.

Memphis- How is the wedding planning going? I know you all have been helping out a lot. Hell even us guys have been helping out.

Genesis- Yeah we all have helped and it's going good. We finally figured out the order of the groomsmen and bridesmaids.

Memphis- That's good I hope I get to walk down with you though.

Genesis- Don't worry baby you will be. So have you guys figured out the colors of the shirts, shorts, and ties yet?

Memphis- No not yet cuz we don't know what color you all picked for the dresses.

Genesis- All of our dresses are going to be black.

Memphis- Okay so then our ties will be pink our shirts and shorts will be black then.

Genesis- I know Ace and Blue their shirts are going to be pink and their shorts and ties will be black. Grayson and Tennessee will be in all-black with a pink tie. Amethyst dress is pink and black.

Memphis- Oh wow so she ain't doing the whole white wedding dress then.

Genesis- Nope she wants her wedding to be her style and I think that it's a good idea. Plus she was never the type that wanted a big fancy traditional wedding.

Memphis- Well either way this wedding is going to be amazing. I can't wait they only have what 10 more months left?

Genesis- Yeah and it's coming up quickly. Fuck it was just two months ago when they told us they were getting married.

Memphis- I know the time has been flying by fast.

Genesis- Well we should get ready before we need to meet everyone for training. Then we have to help with more of the wedding planning.