Always find each other

At the Luthor-Danvers Household

Everybody were asleep, except for Kara. Today her wife and Kara would celebrate their first anniversary...Well technically a little late, since on their official anniversary day, the Superfamily were really busy. So Kara and Lena chose to celebrate on a different day.

The Super was in the kitchen making breakfast for her whole family. Surprisingly everyone was sleeping in the same room. The triplets would transfer beds and continue to sleep with their mother's, the pets would tag along because they want to be near everyone...So the master bedroom is full. Lena even installed a double king sized bed and both didn't mind at all, they loved it to have their little peanuts and superpets near them.

Back to making breakfast. Kara made huge stacks of pancakes and strawberry dipped in chocolate...It was Lena's favorite dessert. The blonde quickly glanced at the clock and knew the triplets would wake up soon, so with little help of superspeed everything was done. the table was set and the food was nice and warm. Again, she glanced at the clock and knew she was right on time. Slowly she walked upstairs and entered the room where her family was still sleeping peacefully. Her hearted melted at the sight. Lena was in the middle of the bed, the triplets were snuggled around her and the pets were around them, like they were their shield. Of course Kara took a picture. 'My new wallpaper.' Thought Kara, but soon the triplets started to stir around and Kara was soon met by different shades of green and blue eyes. "Morning Ieiu." The triplets whispered in unison. Kara just smiled and walked over to her wife, kids and pets. "Morning my little superheroes." Kara whispered back and gave each a kiss on the forehead. The gesture made the kids smile. Slowly she sneaked besides her wife and snaked her arm around Lena. Instantly Lena turned around and enjoyed the warmth radiating from Kara. "Babe, wake up." Kara whispered softy. Soon Lena started to flutter her eyes open and was met by her wife's beautiful ocean eyes. "Happy first anniversary, baby." Kara said and Lena smiled like a star. "Happy first anniversary, love." Lena answered back. They got lost in each other's eyes, till they heard three half Kryptonians yelled: "Food!!!" Immediately the pets rushed out of the room and the couple couldn't hold their laughs. "Kara Zor-El Luthor-Danvers did you make breakfast?" Lena teased and Kara grinned like an idiot. "Yes I did, Lena Luthor-Danvers." Kara replied and picked up her wife bridal style and super sped to the dining table.

Everyone was seated around the table, waiting impatiently to eat. Finally, Kara and Lena sat down and the triplets and pets attacked the food. "Thank you love." Lena thanked and gave Kara a loving kiss. "Your welcome, babe." Kara answered and pecked Lena's lips before devouring her food.

Some time has passed and breakfast was amazing. Now Kara and Lena were getting ready for their special day. Clark, Lois and the twins would come over to take care of the triplets and pets, while the couple would celebrate. Lena got changed into a casual red dress, that showed her beautiful form of her body and holy Rao did the sight take Kara's breath away. Kara got changed into a midnight blue dress shirt, wearing light grey trousers. Lena could not stop staring at Kara's abs, that showed through the dress shirt.

Quickly they got ready and headed downstairs to the kids and pets, who were watching TV. "Mommy! Ieiu!" The kids said in unison and super sped to them, hugging their legs tightly. They released their embrace and handed their mother's a drawing. "Thank you my loves." Lena thanked and grabbed the drawing carefully. "Happy anniversary." Kyra said and made her mother's smile bright. The drawings showed all of them holding hands together and a big heart was drawn around them. "Its beautiful." Kara said and hugged the triplets tight, including the pets. Lena joined the embrace and started to cry tears of joy. "Mommy are you okay? You don't like it?" Kian asked worriedly. Lena instantly felt bad and nodded a 'no'. "No honey. I'm crying because I'm happy." Explained Lena and the triplets sighed in relief. Kara super sped away and was back in a second with a frame, nail and hammer. Gently she put the drawing into the frame and chose a place to hang it. When she found the perfect place, she softly hammered the nail into the wall and hung the drawing. Now it was in where all their family pictures were.

While waiting for the Kent's. The Superfamily watched a little TV together, till they all heard a knock. Kyril went to open the door and was met by his cousins, uncle and aunt. "Uncle Clark! Aunty Lois! Jonathan and Connor!" Kyril said exited and rushed them into the house. The triplets, the couple and pets greeted their relatives. Soon it was time for Kara and Lena to leave, so thye grabbed their coats, said their goodbyes and headed to the car.

Kara planned a surprise for her amazing wife and drove to the mountains. Lena looked confused and glared sat her wife. "It's a surprise." Kara answered and made Lena chuckle. After a thirty minute drive, they finally arrived to their destination. "Before we go, I need you to wear this." Kara said and held up a blindfold. "Fine." Lena replied and rolled her eyes playfully before putting it on. Slowly Kara got out of the car and helped Lena out of the vehicle. The Super grabbed her wife's hand and brought her slowly towards the surprise. When they stopped Kara whispered: "You can take it off, babe." Lena took the blindfold off and gasped what she saw. Kara made a picnic ready, that showed the beautiful view of whole National City. "It's amazing." Lena said out of breathing kissed her wife deeply, full of love and appreciation.

They ate together, got lost in their eyes, cuddled, kissed and enjoyed the beautiful moment. "Can you believe it?" Kara asked and held Lena tighter. "Believe what?" Lena asked and looked at Kara. "Can you believe, we got together, survived dangerous adventures, got amazing children of our own, got engaged and got married...That all in a year?! To be honest, this was the most amazing year of my life." Kara answered full of love and looked at her wife. "We did that all in a year." Lena answered back and kissed Kara full of passion and love. "I love you." Lena said after they broke the kiss. "I love you too." Kara answered and kissed Lena again.

"We were truly meant to always find each other." Lena whispered softly and made Kara's stomach fill with butterflies. It's true, they were meant to always find each other...