Surprise!

September 22, 2020

It's already been a week since Kara's proposal. Both had an amazing week and right after the date, they even started to plan their wedding. As they announced they were engaged to their Superfriends, literally all of them squealed out of joy. They did go celebrate and everyone had an awesome, fun night.

But today a specific hero is getting older. Everyone have been planning a surprise party for Kara and are really excited. They split each other in two teams, one team is to distract the Super the whole day and the other would be preparing the party.

At CatCo

Kara was busy signing paperwork that she didn't even notice who came in. "Congratulations on your engagement." A very familiar voice said. Instantly Kara looked up and was met by the one and only Diana Prince, aka Wonder Woman. "Diana! I thought you wouldn't be back for another month?" Kara said and stood up to give Diana a bone crushing hug. "Yes I would, but I chose to come earlier from Themyscira. I wanted to see my favorite Kryptonian." Diana said and smiled. They both chuckled and laugh for a bit, till the dark night entered the office. "Diana, honey. Did you forget to mention I was here too?" Joked Bruce. "Bruce!" Kara yelled and went to hug her friend. "Hey Kara. Long time no see." Bruce said and returned the hug.

But then Kara got a little suspicious, which made the other heroes worried. "Wait...Bruce shouldn't you be on a space mission and Diana you should've stayed in Thermyscira for another month. Hmmm..." Kara was clearly thinking. Of course Diana and Bruce were here to distract Kara from all the preparation and they come here for her birthday. Both older heroes were thinking on what excuse to say. "Well Bruce and I are here, because we needed a break from all the stuff." Diana said trying to make her lie sound thrustful. Kara still got suspicious but let it slip. All three talked for a bit, till Kara got and alert form the DEO and had to fly off.

At Luthor and Danvers Household

Lena, Jess, Kelly, Eliza, Alura, Micheal and the pets were preparing the party. "Gosh are we cooking for a whole army or just for eight Kryptonians?" Joked Kelly, who was now setting the food. "Clearly for eight Kryptonians and us." Yelled Lena form the other side of the house. The pets got clearly hungry and gave their best puppy eyes to a very pregnant Kelly. "Oh God, no wonder why Kara mastered those eyes." Kelly said and really had a hard time saying no to them, of course she gave up and gave each, one Potsticker. Micheal was busy with the decorations and tried his bets to make it look, how Lena wanted it to. "That should be good." Micheal said to himself. Jess was clearly not happy from what she sees. "Lena will not really like the left one." Jess yelled from the living room. Micheal, who was clearly floating got irritated. "Which one again?" He asked politely. Jesss chuckled and said: "Micheal, the left tone." The young hero did what he was told and at the ned Jess was happy with it.

Lena was in the kitchen cooking some more for, while Eliza and Alura baked the cake. "Alura we still need to make donuts for a whole army." Joked Eliza and made everyone chuckle. "Ah yes, those sugary goods that Kara always tells me." Alura said and smiled just thinking about her daughter. "Lena, where is the icing?" Eliza asked who was making the dough. Lena was looking around till she found it. "Here, carful there's a hole somewhere." She said and headed the icing to Alura. The oldest Kryptonian noticed the ring she had on. "Is that the ring Kara gave you?" She asked and was smiling, just happy to see her daughter and soon to be daughter-in-law happy. Lena chuckled and nodded a 'yes'. "she made it herself form an asteroid she found, while she was stuck in the zone. It's band is made out of Osmium and Rhodium and the stone are Space Peridot's and a black diamond." Answered Lena and kept on looking at the ring on her finger. Alura was amazed on what her daughter made. "It's beautiful." Alura said and gave Lena a hug. "By the way I can't wait for my grand children." Whispered Alura into Lena's ear and made both women laugh. "They will come, just need to wait a bit." Joked Lena and all of them got into work.

At the DEO

Supergirl came back in with an unconscious alien. "Put this one in containment." Kara said and handed the alien to an agent, who had damp cuffs ready. "Kara, you okay?" Asked Alex, who was  worried about her baby sister. Kara looked at her sister and smiled, but in that smile was a little hint of sadness to be seen. Alex did not notice that but gave her sister a hug. They got interrupted by Kara's phone and saw it was Nia. "Well I need to go back." And with that the heroine flew to CatCo.

5 hours later

At CatCo

Kara had a tiring day and has eventually fallen asleep on her desk. The whole building was empty and she was the only one left. The blonde woke up when her phone vibrated. She smiled when she saw the message from Lena. 'Honey, where are you?' Kara quickly cleaned up her desk and flew to her house. She was so excited to cuddle with her fiancé.

At Luthor and Danvers Household

"Guys get ready she's here!" Clark said. Everyone quickly hid around the house and made themselves ready. Right on time they heard a rattle on the door. "Babe, I'm ho-." Kara got cut off when everyone yelled: "SURPRISE!" It startled Kara and made her active her freeze breath by accident. "Oops, Sorry." Apologized the blonde. She was instantly attacked by three pets and two Kryptonian babies. "Oh my, I've missed you guys so much!" Kara said and gave all three pets and her nephew's hugs and kisses. Then she got attacked by Lena who gave her a deep kiss. "Happy Birthday my love." Lena said and Kara kissed her again. Then out of the corner of her eyes she saw her baby cousin, Bruce and Diana. "You guys were here because of my Birthday." Joked Kara and grinned. Instantly she gave her three idols a bone crushing hug. "Happy Birthday cousin." Clark said. They all smiled and everyone congratulated the Birthday Girl. Literally everyone was there. Lena, Mithen, Koron, Krypto, Connor, Jon, Clark, Lois, Kelly, Alex, Eliza, Alura, J'onn, M'gann, James, Lucy, Kate, Micheal, Jess, Brainy, Nia, Bruce and Diana. She was really happy to see her family and friends.

They all started to celebrate and the food was honestly enough for everyone. But of course no food was allowed to be left behind. Then Kara started to open her gift. The first one was from Bruce and Diana. Instantly the blonde gasped: "No way! It got through?!" Both heroes just nodded and again she gave them a strong hug. There she held an allowance to build the Superhero Academy signed by the president. The second one was from Alex and Kelly. It was the gender of the baby and it had an ultrasound. "I'm going to be an aunty of a baby girl?!" Kara asked in disbelief and both women gave her a nod. Kara started to cry and hugged the baby bump of Kelly . Everyone in the room said 'Aww', especially Lena, she can't wait to have kids with Kara and she does now for a fact that female Kryptonians can get other females pregnant. They went through gift after gift and Kara thanked everyone, she really appreciated the gifts she got, but most importantly the people she loves where there with her.

After a lot of celebrating for Rao who knows how long, everyone left the house. Kara was now sitting on the kitchen island eating the leftover cake. "Hey honey." Lena said and pecked Kara's cheeks and it made Kara's heart swell. "Hey Zhao." Kara answered with heart eyes. She found it adorable when Lena wore her clothe's to sleep. "Oh right, I still have to give you my gift." Lena aid and ran to the living room. The pets were already sleeping and it was very quiet in the house. Kara was waiting patiently on the kitchen island, when finally Lena emerged from the living room. "So I have a surprise for you." Lena said and was now sitting across Kara. "Really? Where is it." Kara asked, clearly oblivious. Lena was smiling. "It's in my stomach." The Luthor answered, which made Kara confused. "Why did you eat my surprise?" Kara asked, showing her adorable crinkle. Lena felt dumbfounded. 'Honey it's a baby.' Thought Lena. The raven haired then stood up and walked over to her fiancé giving her a tiny box. "Oh there's the surprise." Joked Kara, very oblivious on what's happening. First she pecked Lena's lips, as a 'thank you' and opened the tiny box carefully. There she saw three pregnancy tests, that showed positive. It took a moment for Kara to realize what was happening. "Oh Rao...We are going to be mommies!" Squealed Kara and gave her fiancé a deep kiss and hug. "We are going to be mommies." Repeated Lena and kissed Kara with love. the Luthor then looked into Kara's eyes and only saw love and adoration. "Like your surprise?" Joked Lena. Kara just chuckled and put her hand on Lena's stomach, where there will be a bump soon. "This is the best surprise and Birthday gift I could ever have. We're going to be amazing parents." Kara said and kissed Lena deeply. "Yeah, we're going to be." Lena said softly, after they broke the kiss. The Kara asked: "How long?" Lena just smiled and said: "A month. I checked with Alex and she confirmed it."

"Rao, you just give me more reasons to fall in love with you." Kara said and looked into Lena's eyes, with heart eyes. "I love you." Lena said. Kara smiled warmly and gave a kiss on her fiancé's forehead. "I love you too."