Chapter Thirty Eight

He waited in the garden, with all their family. His eyes already full of tears, before he even saw her. They played Sanem's favorite song, as Sanem walked to the garden. As she stepped through the door, and the lights flickered all around her, he smiled. She wanted simple, but she was far from simple.He knew she would look beautiful, but to be this radiant was more than he could have expected. Her eyes could not see anyone but him, as she walked to the garden, he had filled her heart with such love she had no room for doubt. His gaze left her soul sizzling with desire for him. As he watched her, there was nothing to compare to this moment, not in his lifetime. She smiled, and his heart was full of love for her. Her father escorted her the last few steps to join him at the union table, he welcomed Can with hugs and placed Sanem's hand in his. He looked at her with love and devotion. The occasion had everyone there wiping their eyes, as they witnessed the two join their lives together. The clergyman that performed all the unions in their neighborhood, was blessed with joining them as one. They both declared their love to one another, and promised that it would last forever. The ceremony was simple, and short, only lasting a few minutes, but what they had witnessed, would remain in their families hearts for some time. That's all we needed, Can thought, he kissed her gently on the lips, after he announced them as husband and wife. Now she was his, and his heart was at peace, ready to start his life with her. Sanem felt the strength of his love through that kiss, she was his, and she was ready to start her life with him......

The music, the food, the dancing, all to celebrate them and their love lasted longer than expected, so Can was the first one to say their goodnight speech, " I thank you all for making this day the best of our lives, for all the people that we love and cherish, we thank you." He said, holding Sanem in his arms. They quickly grabbed her bag, filled with enough things for a couple of days, and headed to the cabin. She had requested their first night as a married couple to be there, so that is what he did. He had it transformed into a wonderland of candles and flowers. It was a sight to behold, as they walked up to it, arm and arm. She was shocked at the beauty of it, " Can, when did you do this, it's fabulous." She remarked, hugging him tightly, and kissing his cheek. " I can do anything, if it's for you, my dear. Never underestimate my ability." He said smiling down at her. He took her bag and put it i the cabin, turning to her, he said, " You won't need anything from that bag tonight, my love. All you need is right here," he said, pointing at the blanket and pillows on the ground. She blushed all shades of red, " Can, I hope....he took her hand, and placed his finger on her lips, " Don't worry, this night will be what you want it to be, it will be a special night, that you will remember as, "wonderful," for the rest of your life. He covered her lips with his, making her shudder. They sat down on the blanket, he held her tight, he didn't want to let her go, " Sanem, we will take our time, you'll see, let's just let our love carry us through the night. That fire that burned for him each time he looked at her, was at a blaze, within moments. He gently began to remove her clothes, on piece at a time, as she helped him take his off. His touch took her to a place that she had never been before, but she was ready to follow him as far as he could take her. He felt her relax into the rhythm of things, as he touched her and she touched him. She explored his body hoping she was doing everything right, he moaned and whispered her name, making her feel confident she was. " Can, I want you to show me how, I want to know how you like it." She whispered, rubbing her hands down his chest. She felt his muscles jerk with anticipation, so she moved her hand away, " I'm sorry love, did I do something wrong." She said, moving away from him. He pulled her down against him, " No, I want more, more of you, your body against me. That's all it want." He breathed. She responded with just that, molding to him full of that heat of feeling him, wanting him and needing him.

As the first light began to shine, she was still wrapped in his arms, breathless from the hours of undeniable raw desire they had for each other. Can had never experienced such fulfillment in his life, she pushed him past his limit. Sanem's  mind was a blur, but crazy happy, " This has to be the best night of my life." She thought, watching the light peek up above the trees. She stared at him, her husband, " Why had she waited? She knew why....."For this,....the perfect love, the perfect man." He was her destiny, the meaning of her life." He opened his eyes and saw her watching him, " Good morning my wife, I love you." He said, kissing her. Her heart jumped, and that same desire fired up again. His lips covered hers, biting and sucking her lips. She felt his tongue slide in and rub against hers, it felt like electricity charging her for another round of passion. She never knew how he could change her life, with just a touch.

Completely exhausted from it all, and starved for food, they stirred from the cozy pallet on the ground. He had brought food there for them and he hurried to fixed their breakfast, " How does pancakes sound?" He asked. She nodded, ready to eat, " That sounds good, I'm really hungry." She replied. " Ok, pancakes and some juice it is then." He stated, cooking the pancakes over the open fire. This was going to be a great day, but tomorrow they would have to pack to leave. "Sanem, do you have your things ready to travel." He asked her, she replied she did and was ready to go. All the travel information had came to him in an email. First stop, Rome, Italy, to get all the necessary paperwork and then on to Peru. Sanem was so excited to start their adventure, " Can, we are going to have so much fun, don't you think." She spouted. " Yes, I know we are, this will be our special time." He replied, feeding her a bite of pancake. 

Can and Sanem hugged Aziz, and Emre, before loading their bags in the taxi. Can took Emre aside, " Be sure and keep me up to speed on the house, make sure they don't get behind.I want it ready when we come back." He demanded. Emre assured him things would go as planned. His dad wished them well and a speedy return, kissing Sanem on the cheek. They had already spent the earlier part of the day with Sanem's parents, with a very emotional goodbye, and Leila assuring Can the decorating would done and finished by the time they came home. He wanted it to be perfect. "Their hearts were happy, as they made their way to the airport".....

" This was their adventure of a lifetime"......But their lifetime of happiness would be spent in that house.....

"Her house of dreams."......that he would make come true.....

Hello everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this sequel of " Is This the Real Thing" story. I will be writing a part 3 to this story in the near future. We will follow them to Peru and back home again. I hope you will continue to read my stories, as I will be moving on to another love filled sequel of Can and Sanem. I will notify everyone on the next story as soon as I can.  Please keep reading and thank you for your kind words......

Please continue to read " The Real Thing Series"

Part 3...." In the House That Love Built"     Ready to read now on Wattpad

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van We Found the Real Thing....Our LovePart 2 of " Is This the Real Thing" 🎉