Chapter Sixteen

Sanem was happier than ever, as she went to her room. She went by to tell her dad goodnight and thank him for being so gracious to Can. " Dad, thank you for giving him a chance, I know it was hard for you." She spoke softly. He smiled, " My child, I want what's best for you, just remember that." Can seems like a good upstanding man, but the fact he is your boss still bothers me. But let's see what happens." He said, patting her on the shoulder. She smiled at him, that's all she could hope for right now, at least he wasn't putting a stop to it. She went to her room, floating like on a cloud, nothing was going to spoil her mood. It was hard to fall asleep for all the excitement running though her head, but at some point she did. Her night was filled with dreams of Can, and their lives together, how happy they were. Her parents had welcomed him with open arms and surrounded him with love. They had made their home in the beautiful white mansion by the park, and their children were running and playing in the massive yard that surrounded the house. They watched them play, holding each other in their arms. 

Her alarm jolted her from that wonderful thought, but she smiled at the memory she would carry with her that day. She was up and dressed in record time, anxious to get to the office. Anytime away from him was to long, her heart longed to see him, touch him, smell him. He was definitely her reason to get up and make it to work today, she thought, as they hurried to the bus stop. Leila saw how happy Sanem was, making it hard for her, she had hoped to be happy like that some day. Her heart was set on Emrebey, and always had been. But he had such a wandering eye, he never even noticed her. She would keep her feeling locked away, knowing they would never be answered. They were late again, just by 5 minutes, but that was enough for Ms.Deren. It gave her something to be upset with, when it came to Sanem. And there she was, waiting, for them to come in. " Ms. Sanem, have you finally decided to grace us with your presence this morning." She spewed, looking at her with disgust. " Sorry Ms, Deren, the bus was running late, there's not a lot I can do about that." She said, not looking away from her stare. But noticing that Can had walked up behind Deren undetected, Deren said, " Well, is that your excuse this morning,...how convenient, maybe you should find another way to work if the bus is always late." She spouted. From behind her Can said, " I think that can be arranged,...Sanem my love, I will be picking you up and bringing to work from now on, so there won't be anymore of these misunderstandings again." Is that going to fix your problem you have with Ms. Sanem, Deren." He asked, glaring at her with contempt. Deren face turned a crimson red, " Can,...I didn't see you there, sorry but attendance is a touchy matter around here." I'm just trying to keep a handle on things." She stated, wishing she could crawl under the table right now. " Thank you Deren, but there should be a little room for error with that also." He spoke, his voice in full command. " Don't worry, Ms. Sanem will not be late again, I will see to that." Maybe your time would be better spent trying to take care of our clients, instead of harassing one employee." He turned to Sanem, " Good morning sweetheart, please bring our tea and come to my office." He said softly, giving her a wink.

Sanem's heart was fluttering like a thousand butterflies had set flight. How she loved that man, she thought , as she brewed their tea. A smile was planted on her face that she couldn't remove, as she made her way to Cans office, with all the eyes on her, including Ms. Deren. She tapped on the door, " Can, I brought your tea." She said, looking at him with desire. He smiled, " My love, come in." Sit down for a minute." He begged. He shut the door, glancing out to see everyone lined up at the wall looking in. He nodded to them, and smiled, they quickly dispersed to their desks. He turned to Sanem, " Has Deren treated you that way the whole time you have been here?"  He asked, puzzled to hadn't seen the it before. Sanem smiled, " She just jealous Can, she is very much in love with you herself, and I seemed to have upset her plans for the two of you." She stated, finding a bit of amusement in it. He looked at her, " What,.....Deren, no she's not." He said, his eyes wide. Sanem laughed, " Oh my, you are so blind,... she most certainly is." Everyone can see it." She stated. He threw up his hands, " I have never given her any reason to think that I'm interested in her, believe me." He explained, pacing the floor. Sanem walked to him, " You don't have to, woman are drawn to you, It's not your fault." She said, running her fingers through his beard. " I know I have my work cut out for me, when it comes to that, but I can handle it."  She smirked, teasing him with her look. 

He circled her body with his arms, she felt safe and wanted. He looked into her eyes, " You never have to worry about that, me eyes see only you, my heart beats for only you my love, for the rest of my life." He whispered, his eyes looking into hers, radiating his love for her. She smiled, " I'm going to hold you to that my love, I do have a mean streak, you know." She said, returning that look that made him weak. He didn't care who was looking, he kissed her firmly, and desirably on the lips, knowing in his heart, she was his soulmate. She squirmed in his arms, " Can, someone will see," she said, not able to break from his arms. " I don't care who sees, you are mine, and I want everyone to know it." He said in a whispered growl against her lips. It took her breath,.....my god this man is amazing, she thought. She shivered, and her body covered with goosebumps as his hot breath tickled her mouth. 

A knock brought him back to the present, he looked to see Emre there. She quickly moved away from Can, as he entered the door. " Emre, good morning, what can I do for you. " He said, a little flustered. Emre nodded to Sanem, " Sanem, good morning, how are you." He asked with a smile. She returned the smile, " Emrebey, I'm fine," I'll get back to work now, Canbey I will bring your tea later." She said, her eyes darting away from his. She went out closing the door behind her, that was embarrassing, she thought, as she went to find CeyCey. 

Emre walked towards Can, " Abi, you need to be careful with her, especially here, in the office." He said, looking with at him with concern. The thoughts were running in Can's head, and he agreed, " Your right Emre, he said, " Something needs to be done, and I will talk to dad about it when he gets her in a few days." He stated, knowing it was time to turn over the business to his brother or back to his dad. He wasn't going to lose her over the agency, or make her uncomfortable here. He could be a photographer wherever he was, but he only wanted to be where she was.....

She meant more to him than the business, So he knew that was the right thing to do.....

He would protect her, and love her.......thats the only thing he wanted.....