Chapter Twenty One

Silence follows. Until it's broken again by Sherlock. "Look at me." Sherlock orders. "I can't - Rachel's in the way." John says.
"Darling could you get up?" Sherlock murmurs to me. My eyes widen and I take a seat behind him instead. Darling? Since when has he called me DARLING?! "Can't do it. Not now. Not alone." He grumbles.
"Uh..." John extends his hand towards Sherlock who gets up and shakes it firmly. "Now may I ask who exactly is Rachel?" John jokes.

Sherlock whips around and beckons me over. "Hi." I say, shaking John's hand. "Hi. So who are you?" He asks.
"Urmh. Well I'm a friend of Molly's. And then some stuff happened and now I'm living with Sherlock." I shrug. "Some stuff?" John frowns.
"She's been TRYING, and failing, to stop my addiction." Sherlock explains, wrapping his arm around me. "And then this happened?" John frowns.
"What do you mean by THIS John?" Sherlock huffs. "So you're going out?" John inquires. The room goes quiet again. Sherlock squeezes my side and that's when I realise that everyone's looking at me. What the hell am I supposed to say?!

"Ummmmmmmm... I don't think so. We're kinda just friends...." I mumble. Sherlock frowns at me and hurt flashes over his eyes. S*** I just friendzoned him. "Friends who sleep in the same bed?" Mrs. Hudson chimes. I whip around to see her giggling in the door way of the living room. "You share a bed?" John breathes.
"Well the one upstairs was taken so..." I shrug.
"It was not! Sherlock Holmes!" Mrs. Hudson cries.
"So yes we've slept together." Sherlock nods, ignoring Mrs. Hudson. Everyone's eyes widen and I wack his arm. "What?" He frowns. "Not like THAT!" I hiss. His own eyes widen and he shakes his head. "Urmh n - no not like - like that." He stutters.
"Right ok.... so will she be joining us Sherlock?" John asks.
"Yes she will." Sherlock confirms.