Chapter Fourteen

"Sherlock!" I call, rushing over to him. He whips around and his face shows confusion. "Rachel?" He breathes.
"Rachel? Who's Rachel?" The woman asks. "Who am I? Who are you? Sherlock why are you talking to a random stranger about sex?" I hiss. The woman looks down at the floor, embarrassed and Sherlock's face shows a mix of awkwardness and fury. "You were listening and following me?!" He yells.
"Look I know how that sounds but Mrs. Hudson told me to I -" he holds up his hand for me to stop and I bite my tongue. "Rachel go home. This is nothing to do with you. I don't WANT you here. Do you understand?" He orders.
"You don't... want me?" I whimper. "No." He snaps, turning on his heel and gesturing for the woman to follow.

I slowly stumble down the cobbled path, away from Sherlock and that woman. That woman. Will she move in with him now? Has he got bored of me? Where is he GOING with her? Is he going to come back? A million thoughts whirl around my head as I lean against a lamp post and watch the two figures slowly fade away. And then they fade back. They get closer. I gulp and quickly turn around and walk away from them, my head facing downwards.

When I arrive at the flat I decide to pack so that when Sherlock comes back I won't be here. After packing I make two burgers for dinner and leave the other in the microwave. I then wrap up mine and walk out of the flat, locking it and posting my keys through the letter box.

As I walk down the dimly lit pavement I wonder where to go. Me and mum aren't on good terms, and I haven't heard anything from dad which is odd. I decide to go to Molly's and ring her door bell for a long time.
I hear swearing and seconds later the front door is swung open, revealing a very grumpy Molly. Her eyes narrow suspiciously at me and I smile sadly. "He doesn't want me anymore." I whisper, tears threatening to spill. She softens slightly and pulls me in, closing the door behind her.

"I know exactly how you feel. He's an obnoxious pompous p**** who takes advantage of everyone. You're better off without him Rachel." Molly tells me about too happily. "Come. I have a spare room you can stay in." Molly says, taking my hand and pulling me up the stairs. I collapse onto the well made singular bed and sigh,closing my eyes. It's been a long day.