Chapter Eleven

He doesn't talk. For a while. The whole rest of the day he just sits in his armchair, staring blankly at the wall. When I call him for dinner he doesn't move so I put his plate down on the coffee table infront of him. I go to sleep on my own that night. When I wake up I walk into the living room to see him still sat like that. I sigh and then realise that I have work today! I have a quick shower and grab a piece of toast on my way out. "You're late." Molly snaps at me. "Look Molly I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm late and turnt up at John's with Sherlock and -"
"You just don't get it, do you? If he's EVER ready for that sort of relationship it'll be with ME. He's MINE. He was only nice to you because I'd been yelling at him!" Molly yells. I'm about to argue but decide that being friends with Molly would be easier than not. "You're right. I'm sorry. He's yours. Got it." I mumble. She nods and then orders me to get two bodies for us.

At lunch I stare at the two options of food - mac and cheese or beef pie. I decide on the pasta and sit next to Molly who has calmed down since the incident this morning. A text bleeps on my phone and I glance at it to see that it's from an unknown number.

Rachel I'm bored. Come back. - SH.

I groan and shake my head. He put my number in his phone, but how? It's password protected!

I'm at work. - R

So? - SH

I roll my eyes and ignore him, slipping my phone back into my pocket. Molly smiles at me and we chat in the cafeteria until lunch is over. We walk back into the lab and continue working when the door is thrown open and Sherlock steps in, scanning around the room until he sees me and then quickly walks over, ignoring Molly. "What are you doing here?!" I hiss.
"You wouldn't reply to my messages so I thought I'd come to you. I'm so BORED." He groans. Molly frowns and eyes me suspiciously to which I ignore. "Well you don't work here so -"
"BOREDDDDDDDDD!" He interrupts loudly. I glare at him and he smiles at me. I shake my head and continue making incisions to the dead man's chest. That is until I feel a presence over my shoulder. I turn to see Sherlock watching my every move. I glare at him and he frowns. "What?" He asks, baffled. "Stop watching me." I  huff. "Well what else is there for me to do?" He questions. I place down my equipment and turn to him. "Ok fine. If you're REALLY bored then you can use my microscope and look at slides." I offer.
"The laboratory's microscope." Molly mutters. Sherlock nods and walks over to the drawer which stores the slides.