''Mommy Loves Daddy and Daddy loves Mommy. What about little Ani'' He made a sad face trying to get Veer's support. Veer stared at the little boy, Ani reminded so much of his mother. As a kid, Princess Aahana Rathore had a million complains about anyone who didn't oblige to her demands, but melted with little pampering. ''Nanu loves Ani.'' Veer said

''Patti Also!'' He insisted pointing out to Neelambari. ''Where is your daddy.''

''He vanished scared if being scolded because of this little lad.'' Neelmabari replied making others laugh. Veer threw Ani in air as he squealed excited. ''Will you play with me?''

''Yes, we are going to the garden to play.''

***

''Look, I am not coming for next 3-4 days. Just work on the approved projects, in case of new clients, ask them to come back next week. Raina instructed her assistant before walking out of her office. She was set to leave for Jaigarh directly to attend her grandparents anniversary celebration the next day. More than that, she wanted to have some quality time with the kids. Over three years, she had formed a bond with Rolli and Dev. She had always respected Dev but the way he advised her on every small issue made Raina respect Dev more. She never felt unsafe at Suryagarh, on the contrary it had become one of her favorite places.

***

Maan touched Nandini's feet as a mark of respect. He had come down to meet his wife who suddenly went busy . ''We were planning to get Leela with us to Rathore Palace.''

''I just came to check on her.'' Maan reasoned making Nandini smile. She was happy for Leela to have got Maan as a partner, he was affectionate , empathetic and honest.

''Its better you take her away. I don't wish to spoil my family name with that illegitimate child.'' Their conversation was interrupted by Chauhan Patriarch Jayant. It was nothing new, Maan had faced such situations earlier but now it was getting onto him.  Nandini gave Maan an apologetic look, he smiled assuring her. 

''You could have done better than her.'' Jayant ignored Maan's silence but he had enough. Maan had been taught to respect women and guard it. Even if they were an outsider then Leela was is legally wedded wife. Maan shut his eyes once, got up and prowled towards the old scion. ''I have never met a man as shameless as you. For last half an hour, I have been ignoring you because I don't consider you equivalent to me.'' He took a pause, taking in Jayant's surprise. Leaning further, Maan added. ''She is Leela Maan Ranawat, she has nothing to do with you and your name. She doesn't need you name, but Ranawat name needs her, she is our pride. Next time, you will face the consequences of insulting a Ranawat.'' Nandini smiled as Maan stepped closer, greeting her once he decided to leave but came face to face with Leela. She stood opposite to him, her eyes full of adoration. Maan took a deep breath, taking a step he wrapped his arms around her. ''He doesn't matter.''

She just smiled responding to his hug, Jayant never mattered but Maan did and what he did for her just made her fall him more. ''I will see tomorrow at Rathore Palace, and mom gave something for you, its with your aunt.'' She nodded, overwhelmed with emotions. Maan patted her cheek before walking out. Leela followed him to the exit and stood watching him till his car disappeared . ''He is a good man.'' Nandini added

''His whole family is like that. Before him, it was his family who accepted me. His dad even forced me to join his finance team after learning of my degree.'' Nandini caressed Leela's head, her thoughts going back to Maan Ranawat. She couldn't help but wonder if she did wrong by refusing Advay? If family was good as mentioned by Leela, she defiantly made a mistake some where.

***

Sona had been trying hard to wake Vikram up, he kept requesting for 5 mins and refused to get up. It was a big day, and her husband refused to be up. He would play with his daughter all night and then sleep at odd hours

''You made me do this.'' She said pouring a glass of water on this face. ''What happened? Who called?'' Vikram jolted out.

''Good morning! Get ready and be there for breakfast on time.'' He stared at SOna as she walked out with the baby. ''Did I do something?'' He whispered throwing his body back on the bed.

***

''Daddy, did whiskey eat.'' Ani asked his father. Dev nodded. ''And nuts.'' He nodded again. Ani went about asking about all his furry friends as Rathore watched. ''How many pets are you guys planning to keep?'' Ranvijay asked

''As many as we can. They are cute.'' Rolli replied. Ranvijay shook his head. He had been bitten by a dog as a child and never preferred any pets at home. Veer had a few at his properties but never at Rathore Palace. Even when the kids wanted, he refused and none had the courage or ability to refuse his decision, but things were going to change.

''You should get one dad.''

''Never.'' He replied. The attention moved to the little Princess who walked in with her mom. dressed in light pink, she looked like a small doll. In a minute everyone was claiming their time and winner turned out to be great grand parents who hushed all taking their little Princess away. 

***

Om stared at his son with concern. Siddhant had been behaving weird, he had turned silent and stayed aloof. Om kept his eyes glued to his son who stood leaning against the wall watching something on his phone. It surprised Om when Siddhant agreed to attend the event at Rathore Palace. Taking a breath he said, ''I hope you attending this event is nothing to do with Ranawat girl.''

Siddhant smirked. ''If I attend you doubt, if I don't , you curse.'' 

''Watch you tongue and take this as a warning, if I hear a single word against you, it will be your last mistake.''

Siddhant chuckled. ''Why don't you ask Raina Ranawat's alliance for me. Both our problems will be solved.'' Om wanted to whip his son but he didn't felt right. 

Siddhant towered over his father by over half a feet.Om warned''Don't bring shame to me.''

''I want to marry Raina.''

''They will kill you but won't let you in her life. This is your doing and, I am not going to beg anyone for you.''

Siddhant chuckled. ''You will.'' He rubbed his dad's shoulder before taking the lead out. Om undid the top buttons of his shirt feeling frustrated. He had always supported his son's choices and Siddhant had always been a good boy , but somewhere is son suddenly changed. The man he just spoke to was more of a rebel. He was aware that Siddhant was sane enough not to try anything on Rathore turf but he still made a small prayer for his son to behave. 

Siddhant smirked to self, he was sure his head was not in the right place and this is why he now wanted to marry the stubborn Ranawat Princess. He was eager to see her and for a chance to talk to her. She has started reminding him of fierce Rathore Princess. He was sure that Raina would jump at the first chance to marry him. Only if he know Raina wasn't Rolli, she was different. While Rolli was taught to be play with minds, Raina was bought up like a Queen. She had a habit of getting what she wanted and crushing what went against her. This time, she was going to crush Siddhant's ego and tech him a lesson for life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------