it was finally morning as the sun ray were seen inside of the room. Taehyung was the first one to wake up as he looked at the adorable little angel snuggled on his chest.

He slowly brought his hand as he caressed the little ones face. He got startled as the younger made cute sounds. He kissed the youngers neck as the younger gave out adorable giggles in his sleep.

He was a literal baby. Well not yesterday in bed, but still a baby.

Taehyung started giving pepper kisses all over the younger's face as Jungkook made adorable little sounds and faces. Taehyung's uwu button was going to burst.

"Tiger! It tickles."

Jungkook whined giggling with a puffed cheeks. Taehyung could just eat up the little one as his cheeks looked so squishy and tasty.

"Your so adorable I can kiss you every second and I won't get tired of it."

Jungkook giggled at the older as he kissed the older too. Just then Taehyung remembered how Jungkook would be clingy to him for a few days.

Taehyung just smiled at the thought. He doesn't care if the younger would cling on him all the time. The younger was too adorable to get tired off and his love fore the younger just increases day by day.

Maybe its because of the bond they connected that his love grew even more, or it was just that the younger makes him so happy that he can't help but love him more.

"Come one munchkin, lets get in the shower?"

Jungkooked at Taehyung with wide sparkling eyes.

"Together?"

"Together."

Jungkook just smiled at the comment as he opened his letting Taehyung carry him towards the bathroom.

Taehyung made the bubble bath ready as they both entered the tub.

Jungkook diped his head inside as he came out with bubble fulled face. He cleared his eyes area and looked at Taehyung laughing.

"I have a beard now!"

Jungkook smiled as Taehyung laughed at the little ones antics.

After some bubble games they played and showered. They finally came out as both of them dried each other's hair.

"I want a piggy ride hyungie."

Jungkook pout with a puffed checks as he opened his arms wide. Thats wasn't only what made Jungkook cute. He was wearing a oversized sweater which came to his knees and shorts. His sweater paw was seen and it made him look smol.

Who could ever reject the adorable little boy. So, he carried the little one on his back as they walked towards the dinning room.

"Your not sore after everything we did yesterday?"

Taehyung was amazed how the younger wasn't limping or whining about his bum getting sore. They did it many times yesterday night.

"my powers are much stronger now that you have sealed our bond.. So.. my body heals quickly. Just tired."

Taehyung was happy that the younger doesn't have pain anymore, but that doesn't mean he wasn't going to take care of the younger.

Both of them entered the room as Taehyung sat down with Jungkook on his lap who snuggled on his chest.

All the eyes were on the two as food were placed in front of them.

"So you guys did it huh."

Calum was the first one to talk. This sentence made everybody chock on their food as they looked at Jungkook. They saw purple hickey covered all over the younger's skin.