67 - "PDA alert"

Harry's POV:

I laid on the dressing room floor on my stomach, running my hand over the tiles.
"You alright Haz?" Liam nudged me with his foot gently.
"Y/n's flights been delayed" I said bluntly while rolling over.
"I'm sorry mate. Surely she'll be here for the show."
"Bloody hope so." I sighed.

"Right boys, show time!" We heard Paul's voice echo through the room. We all got our ear pieces attached and piled out.
"Harry" he grabbed my arm.
"She's gonna land in 20" he winked at me and I practically jumped with excitement.

We stood at the top of the stage, waiting for the intro to midnight memories to kick off.
"Straight of a plane to a new hotel" I sung into the microphone and all the lights turned on. Screams filled the arena and new faces surrounded us.
"Just touched down you could never tell" we carried on singing as my eyes scanned the crowd for that familiar face I've been awaiting.

About half way through the concert, I spot a girl walking along the barricade with a security guard.
"That's her" I whisper to myself. I look at her and smile as I sit a little further down the stage than I usually would for Little Things. I sit near the edge as I ask the security guard to bring her a little further as she gives me the big cheesy grin, leaning on the barricade. Throughout the whole song I didn't take my eyes off of her once. We carried on like normal, but I've never wanted to finish a show quicker. I just want to see her. Hug her, kiss her, show her how much I've missed her.

"Thank you everyone for being here tonight! Safe travels to all of you" Niall announces as we finish up. I let one of the security guards know to lead her backstage, as I explained who she was.
"Goodnight!" I shout into the microphone and run as fast as I can up the stage. I take my earpiece out and throw my microphone in the box and practically sprint across to where she would be.
"Y/n?" I came to the corner.
"Hi baby" she smiles, running into my arms and I effortlessly pick her up.
"I missed you so much" she said into the crook of my neck, tangling her fingers in my short curls.
"I missed you too kitten. I missed you so much." I kissed her just under her jawline, right where she like it. I gently suck at it, nibbling now and then, making sure to leave a mark.

"I'm sorry, I'm all sweaty" I pulled away and laughed.
"I don't care, I don't bloody care." She kissed my forehead, then my nose, and the attached our lips together.

"PDA ALERT" Louis shouted and imitated a gagging sound as the boys can walking around the corner, before y/n gave them the finger without pulling away.

"Hi boys" I let y/n down and she went to go and greet them. We stood talking outside our changing room, as I watched the mark on y/n's neck get darker and darker, allowing a smirk to form on my lips.

"We'll leave you lovebirds to do whatever. See you on the bus" Zayn said, grabbing all of his things, copying the rest of the boys.

"I need to say hello to The 5SOS boys if they're still here too"
"They should be in the bus playing fifa with the boys if I'm correct" I told her as she laughed lightly "Luke's been asking me the last couple days double checking the times and whatever. He's really excited to see you"
"Same. I mean the last time I saw him was when I sold them Amnesia, but before that was school" she shrugged. We walked over to the tour bus with our fingers laced together and stepped inside, hearing cheers from the boys.

"Y/n!" We heard someone shout. Like cake running up the corridor and almost knocked y/n over. God their friendship was strong.

"Right boys, and girl" Paul announced at the front of the bus.
"We're going to check into the hotel, by then it'll be 11:45 so you can do whatever you want after that." He sat at the seat in the front.

We took a short drive to the hotel then unloaded all our luggage into the cart, letting Paul check us all in before finding our rooms.
"The boys said should we meet at the bar downstairs at 12. It closes at 2" I said looking down at my phone.
"Sure" she happily replied.
I put my phone on the side and then walked over to the wardrobe, stripping down to just my boxers, before going to brush my teeth.

I looked in the mirror and watched y/n eyes moved from my head, down to my chest, then to my hips, and to the waistband of my boxers watching my v line.
"Baby" I mumbled.
"Mhm?" I spat out the toothpaste then walked over to the bed, leaning myself over y/n.
"I missed you so much" I looked her in the eye.
"I missed you more" she kissed my collarbone.
I leant down and kissed her neck, then her jaw and I brushed my lips against hers before attaching them. Her hands trailed from my back down to the waistband of my boxers, fiddling with it and she knows what she's doing.

I deepen the kiss and start to grind onto her without me even realising, until she moaned into my lips.
"We can be 10 minutes late, right" she panted.
"They won't care" I said before attaching our lips again.

———

Just letting you guys know that I have another book up and running! I'd really appreciate it if you'd check it out.
Thanks
- H x