16 - the wedding

PART 2 FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER

You stood infront of the mirror staring at yourself. You had just slipped into your wedding dress, that was made up of lace and a beautiful design that fit you perfectly. Your hair was simple, yet elegant, curled into soft waves and sat on your shoulder.

-

-

Harry watched the place fill with people. It was a beautiful outside grass-set venue, with an arc where you two would stand for the ceremony and seats scattered infront. What was special, was this was the grass area where you had your first kiss, and proposal. You were sure this would hold unforgettable memories.

The place had filled up and you stood behind the dividers

The place had filled up and you stood behind the dividers. Harry stepped out to the arc and seriously swayed back and forth. He was wearing a clean black suit with his hair scooped back, and his Gucci loafers. A small white flower sat in his front pocket, with a tiny handkerchief behind it.

You along with the bridesmaids were handed their bouquet of roses, theirs being white and yours red. The flower girls headed out, then the bridesmaids started walking out with their groomsmen and you and your maid of honor was left.

"Good luck, y/n. You'll be great. I'm so, so proud of you." A tear slipped down your friends cheek that you'd known since you were little and she gave you a hug. She walked out and they all told their places.

-

"It's okay, Harry. You'll do great" Nick whispered over. Harry looked back and nodded. "Thank you."

He straightened his posture as the music changed. He knew that any moment, it would all begin.

-

"Honey, I'm so proud of you. I just hope you know that." Your dad said to you.
"I know. I love you so much, dad"

You wrapped your arm around his and walked out. You started to walk out and everyone stood up.

"Oh my gosh. Your beautiful" Harry whispered under his breath, even though nobody heard him. Both your eyes started to brim up after making eye contact with eachother. You gripped onto your bouquet and kissed you dad on the cheek as Harry took you hand.

"Your gorgeous, bubba." He whispered in your ear.
"Thank you, your so handsome." You looked up at him and he smirked.

-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife" the vicar announced. "You may now kiss the-"

Harry didn't hesitate and took your face to give you a kiss. Everyone chuckled at him, along with yourself. He wiped away a tear off of your face.

"Please don't cry" he said with a tear dripping out of his own eye.

He took your arm in his and walked back down the isle, now a married couple.