46 - zoom call (last part)

Suggestion from @LittleMixFanAccount ❤️

"You ready to meet nanny and Gemma?" You whispered to the tiny baby sitting in your arms.

Today you and Harry were taking Oliver over to Harry's mum's house so Anne and Gemma could meet their grandson/nephew.

You finished feeding him and Harry walked down with the bag packed with everything you needed.

"Hey buddy" Harry gently took Oliver off of you and helping you up, as you were still sore from the birth You both put your jackets on and headed to the car.

"Do you know how to work the car seat?" Harry asked, placing him into it.
"Don't be silly, of course I do." You said back, before he got into the drivers seat. You sat in the back seat with Oliver so you could strap him in and... you struggled.

"Harry, can you help please?" You said, getting slightly frustrated.
"Of course" he laughed.

-

After about an hour car ride, you finally arrived.
You unbuckled the car seat and quickly swaddled the sleeping baby in the blanket.

Harry walked up with you to the door and rung the doorbell, before hearing footsteps coming from the other side of the door

"Hi guys, so nice to see you" Gemma squealed, bringing you both into hugs.
"Oh my gosh, he's precious" she whispered, noticing the baby in your arms. You chuckled back and walked in, seeing Anne.

You all sat down in the living room, letting Oliver rest in your arms.
"So, this is baby Oliver" you said, grinning harder than you ever had.
"He's adorable. I'm so happy for you guys." Anne said as you passed him over to her.
"Hello, I'm your nan." She said with her eyes welling up with tears "he has your eyes, y/n" she said looking up, and you nodded.

From Anne, he was passed to Gemma and she was just as emotional.
"I'm an auntie." Gemma said under her breath, rocking him side to side as he started squirming around. His face then scrunched up and let out his tears.

"Oh, buddy" Harry said, taking him from Gemma.
"It's okay" he said, standing up and bouncing Oliver up and down.
"Lovey, can you pass the bottle please?" So you opened the bag and passed him the bottle, as he took it to the kitchen to warm it up.

"Harry's so lucky to have you, y/n" Anne said as he left the room.
"Thank you. He's been such great help and has made everything so easy for me." Anne nodded along.
"I'm really happy to hear that" she replied "you'll see when Oli gets older, it's so nice to hear things about your children. I'm just so happy for you guys, well done"