15 - proposal

You and Harry had been together now for about 2 and a half years, and you were as happy as you could ever be. In your eyes, you were the best couple. You had so many common interests and passions. It only made it easier to get on with eachother.

Harry sat on the couch, with the white noise of Joni Mitchel in the background. All of these thoughts were running through his head as he waited for you to get home from work. After months of thinking, he picked up his phone and messaged Anne. He was ready to buy the ring.

2 days later

"Hi, love." You mum opened the door to Harry standing on the steps, and brung him into a loving hug.

He walked through the hallway and greeted your dad, then sat down on the couch.

"Okay, so I need you guys to listen."

"Go ahead" your dad said.

Harry leant forward in his seat. "So, I've been thinking of this for quite a time now and... I would Uh... like to ask if I could have y/n's hand in marriage..." Harry looked at your parents.

Your mum covered her mouth and her eyes welled up with tears. She nodded harder than ever, along with your dad.

"Of course, of course, Harry." She brung him into another, your dad following after.

"So, Mr. Styles, what are you looking to create?" The lady asked

"Uh, well something that will be special. Something unique I guess... something personal would be nice. But I want to keep it simple"

"Okay, well first I guess would be what you would like the ring to be made out of."

"I think Sterling Silver would be best. She's allergic to gold so that won't be... great" he laughed.

"She has quite slim fingers so could we do like a... smaller ring. Like classy almost? Just a simple band but with a diamond or something?"

"Of course, we'll see what we can do and email you the designs."

He shook her hand and left the shop.

1 week later

"So this is the plan we have for the ring." Harry nodded.

"So we though of this beautiful design which is kept simple, by your request." She brought out the small, black velvet box and opened it.

" She brought out the small, black velvet box and opened it

"Oh my god, she's going to love it..." Harry smiled.

"Bubba, come on we have to go." Harry said fixing his shirt in the mirror.

"Yes, I'm here..." you stood with your hair in waves falling around your shoulders with light make up, and a simple yet pretty floral dress.

" you stood with your hair in waves falling around your shoulders with light make up, and a simple yet pretty floral dress

"Aw bubba, you look beautiful."
"As do you, Curly" you said while giving him a peck on the lips. He pulled away and frowned, rolling his eyes.

"So where are we going?" You say getting in the car."

"We're taking a trip down memory lane." He smirked, showing off his dimple.

You pulled up at a calm, grassy area, full of wildflowers. You smiled when you realised where you were. This was where you guys had your first kiss. You remembered exactly where. It was hidden by this tree but behind was a small area, with the tiles still there from a house that had been knocked down.

Harry casually slipped his hand into his pocket to check if the ring was still there. Yes. He intertwined your fingers together and strolled through the field.

"Oh my, Harry, did you do this?" You said looking at him. He had led candles along the tiled floor, hanging fairy light between the branches of the tree.

 He had led candles along the tiled floor, hanging fairy light between the branches of the tree

"C'mon." Harry took your hand and led you to the middle of the setting.

You had always loved romantic movies and now you were the star of one. Harry started to play slow music from his phone and wrapped his hands around your waist. You placed your arms around his neck and laid your foreheads against eachothers, swaying to the tune.

You loved these moments. You looked up into his green eyes and they were already staring back at you.

"Your beautiful, lovey." You smiled and kissed him. He pulled away and stepped back, taking your hands in his.

"Y/n. From the moment I met you, I knew everything had changed for the good. I knew you and I would be inseparable, and I was right. You have made me so happy and I feel I'm so lucky to have you, I never want to let you go" he slipped his hands out of your and kneeled down on one knee.

"Y/n" you gasped and stepped back a little, covering your mouth, letting tears escape your eyes.

"Will you marry me?" You nodded, rerunning into his arms. You nuzzled your nose into his neck and he held you close. You stepped back and he placed the dainty ring on your finger.

"I love it" you sniffled. "I love you so much you don't even know." You said bringing him into a passionate kiss.

"Trust me, I know, bubba" he smiled at you, letting out his dimple again.

OMG 11k READS! Thank you so much, I love you guys💕
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and who knows, maybe there will be a second part...