43 - a quater

"HARRY" you shouted from the bathroom, with tears running down your cheeks and your body sliding down against the wall.
"Yes? Honey are you okay?" You heard his footsteps running up the stairs and you gripped the pregnancy test in the palm of your hand.

"What happened?" He asked in worry, helping you up. You stared at him in the eyes and handed him the positive test.

"Oh my- we finally did it, baby" he placed the test on the counter and dug his nose into the crook of your neck. He could feel your tears soaking into his shirt and you could feel his on your collarbone.

"After two bloody months, lovey. FINALLY" he shouted, and it echoed through the whole house.

-

Two weeks have gone by now and you and Harry were out at dinner, celebrating. This was the first free time you two actually had so you decided to have a meal together, and enjoy publicity before they'd notice a bump appear.

As said, you were only two weeks along. Morning sickness hadn't been too bad, if you were honest. Harry's been so helpful already, even though you didn't need it, he always insisted.

"If you excuse me, I need a trip to the ladies room." You took one last sip of your sparkling water and made your way.

You walked into the room and went into the first free stall. You locked the door, hiked up your dress, pulled down your panties and sat on the toilet.
"Oh crap" you whispered underneath your breath. You pulled your underwear back up, pulled your dress down and unlocked the stall. You washed your hands as quick as possibly and tried to tidy your tears. You calmly walked back to your table and leant against your chair.

"You okay, lovey?" Harry asked, swallowing his wine.
"D-do you have a quarter?" He nodded and grabbed his wallet.
"Why?" He leant over the table and handed you the coin.
"My period started again" you said, feeling the water works start up.
"Oh, honey, let's go." He said, holding your arm and paying the bill. You stood out in the car park and Harry made you face him and he held your hands.

"W-we'll get through this eventually. We'll get there." He said wiping away a single tear and pulling you close to him.

——

Sorry this one was a bit short, it sounded longer in my head...